Who is the biggest sheep on Sufu?

djrajio

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the fashion elitism antechamber.

but yo, i think your appropriation of the Juun J would've worked iif the rest of your look wasnt so typical. fuck man, wear that cape with one of your baggier jeans and those CdG ironic/kitsch/postmodernwhatever visvims you got. make that shit your own. i think why you're fallin into sheep category is because you are going with something that was already done, and done better at that.

I dont have all my shit in Seoul. Im limited to a few shirts and hoodies, 4 shoes and my 2 jeans.

I dont own ultra stack jeans. I didnt drop dough on wtaps because its a cool streetwear brand; I knew it about it when I started out out with bape. I only own a pair of juun j reeboks and the cape and I dont plan on buying anymore. I dont skate (that zooyork board is mad old and I just strolled around Seoul out of boredom). I only have 2 TH shirts which I rarely wear. It amazes me how wearing that one cape can lead to all this bullshit. Fine next time ill try to wear something different just so I wont be called winq or a "sheep." I still wear street brands and just because I wore a Juun J clothing doesnt mean I have "progressed" in any way. I admit the fit wasnt that great and I learned my lesson. CHILL.

nig you gotta realize, you just being a bitchass right now.

don't explain or try to justify yourself to fit in. you think people would respect jmatsu as much if he just sat and sucked someone's dick every time he got called out?

if you like how you look, fuck the haters. we're all just people on the internet.

this is getting boring

it's about time the shit talking thread was unlocked no?

shit talking thread is gone forever this can be the new one though, just do it all clandestine so it doesnt get locked.

i agree though, shit talking thread is the only thing that will bring back the 3.0 numbers

I usually just brush off criticisms, but I was just bored. Sorry for the bitchassness.

augustus (riotC), there are 2 reasons u got so much hate:

1. u posted a fit wholesale that was done before

2. u didn't look comfortable in it

There's nothing wrong with picking up on someone else's aesthetic, all of us here have done it before i'm sure, the problem is when u take the whole look without incorporating it into your own aesthetic. As mentioned earlier, you could have incorporated with the streetwear labels that you own. People like seenmy and insidertrading do it on a regular basis, and look totally comfortable doing it.

Lots of people here are sheep (most of the RO sneaks wearing ppl), it's just unfortunate that u chose that juun j coat because its so huge, its harder to get away with.

let him wear his coat/cape/dildo!

i bet you he was so happy when he first got it too, and now its tainted forever...like superfuture.

we were so happy with it and then someone went and fucked with it.

shit is fucking me up, i slept my life away.

Geez. I can't believe he has been defending himself for like 2 days spanning multiple threads Unreal. I'm not at a computer for a week, come back and see only the temple of jawnz and this augustus kid. Awful times. I mainly don't like the kid because i don't think he should have the name augustus since i study that shit. Augustus would never be so bitch ass. Octavian maybe, but not augustus.

sup julz

Niggahs need to drop names!

Shut up with the intellectual talk!

Lets talk shit!

Yes--LESS PONTIFICATING, MORE SHIT TALKFICATING.

let him wear his coat/cape/dildo!

i bet you he was so happy when he first got it too, and now its tainted forever...like superfuture.

we were so happy with it and then someone went and fucked with it.

shit is fucking me up, i slept my life away.

Wisdom from the (Middle) East. LET AUGUSTUS BE.

hommedeguerre; given that there hasn't been a single fit picture, one can only assume that he buys as much Geller as he can in the hopes that the man himself will one day magically appear, jizz on his face, and cement him in his some gooey fashunz goodness.

DJRAJIO, ALWAYS JOCKIN ON THE LATEST JAPANESE TRENDS, I BET HE'S WEARING ... RESEARCH RIGHT NOW WITH SOME DANNERS.

What the hell is research and danners?

I'm wearing raf simons, tomorrowland, nudies, berluti, cloak, and garni today.

Thx.