Who is the biggest sheep on Sufu?

djrajio

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Red Cliff is dynasty warriors the movie and actually in the end didn't give a fuck about history. If this is true, I'm going to watch it right now.

This is absolutely correct. I was hoping for either a historical epic of Shakespearian proportions or for something hyperstylized and violent, but I got neither.

But as is, it may just be your cup of tea, LL.

This is absolutely correct. I was hoping for either a historical epic of Shakespearian proportions or for something hyperstylized and violent, but I got neither.

But as is, it may just be your cup of tea, LL.

I was hoping for Shakespearian epic as well, but I heard it wasn't so I didn't bother. I was a three kingdoms nerd for a bit.

But now I heard its Dynasty Warriors the movie so i'll give it a chance.

I heard Red Cliff is dynasty warriors the movie and actually in the end didn't give a fuck about history. If this is true, I'm going to watch it right now.

I might be on that sheep status but I too shall try to see this film. Who doesn't like dyansty warriors? Would liking dynasty warriors be considered sheep status?

Leroy- Does it count if when i played dynasty warriors 2, i'd chase lu bu and his horse but i'd attack a bit, then run away to recover, and then repeat? He's too damn strong, man. I think this means i'ma sheep

DUDE... all i have to say is

Some of you people are really full of shit, and i feel bad because you switch up your backgrounds,hometowns,interests, and "friends" soo much that they are starting to overlap!?

YOU CANT BE INTO EVERYTHING! and if you are/"were" then that means you never got deep into anything and your nothing but a rich kid who buys their way into everything.

You buy a cape because you think it makes you fly

You don't realize no one ever got bitches in julius

You cop jawns on your credit card because they are down 20 percent

You go from supreme to gothninja in a year

You wear white hightops and t-shirts with wolves on them when you want sloppy blowjobs

You sell geller when you want to be a "hustla"..

YOU ARE A SHEEP.

PLEASE FIND YOURSELF...

Stop reading superfuture and watching s/s 02 runway shows to find out whats "cool" and then claim to have done it first before anyone else.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON HERE....IM STARTING MY OWN FORUM IN A FOREST...UNTIL THE VOICE IN MY HEAD SAYS STOP!

^^ I KNOW YOU WILL JACK A LOT OF WHAT I SAID...IF YOU DO THEN YOU HAVE NOT REALIZED ANYTHING.

I was hoping for Shakespearian epic as well, but I heard it wasn't so I didn't bother. I was a three kingdoms nerd for a bit.

But now I heard its Dynasty Warriors the movie so i'll give it a chance.

I was a Three Kingdoms nerd, too. My grandmother bought me the original Koei game on NES for 70 bones one Christmas! Read the thick little instruction booklet (with the condensed history) countless times and put in hundreds of hours in the game.

red cliff sucks

john woo sucks

leon i'm disappointed

ftb i meant good ones

i like dynasty warriors

i love romance of the three kingdoms

i shoul d play it now

red cliff sucks though

Didn't love Red Cliff, but Hard Boiled is one of the best movies ever made and probably the best action movie of all time.

Man, too bad there's not some online version of Three Kingdoms. We could play the early scenario in which the rebellion is just starting and one of us could be Dong Zhuo and others of us could be Cao Cao, Liu Bei, Sun Jian, et al.!

I can see that; I always thought that John Woo was a singularly great filmmaker, but then after hunting down and watching Bullet in the Head and Once a Thief (both made in between The Killer and Hard Boiled), I realized that he was a good (but not great) director with a singular vision who made two great movies amidst a long and relatively uneven career. I have to admit that I rather like Last Hurrah for Chivalry, though!

I love Johnnie To, but I would consider him less an action director than a director of thrillers and genre. The action sequences in his movies are less important overall, I think, than those in John Woo's movies.

I haven't seen enough of Tsui Hark's films; I liked the Once upon a Time in China series and Time and Tide but didn't love them. I've been trying to track down a copy of The Blade for a while but have had no success.

I love Johnnie To, but I would consider him less an action director than a director of thrillers and genre. The action sequences in his movies are less important overall, I think, than those in John Woo's movies.

i agree... i'd probably consider breaking news the only true action film he's made (btw there is going to be a russian remake of this! whatup).

but i have always just seen woo as being too linearly influenced by melville and peckinpah. i liked most of his kung fu films from the 70s. for the longest time i thought he directed peace hotel, which i loved (or did the last time i saw it which was maybe 10 years ago)... but wow i just imdb'd it and it's directed by wai ka-fai... that can't be a coincidence.