Eternal Jeans

minya

How the frigging are you buying sz 28 raw. I hope when you soak you keep them on. I can't imagine them fitting if you don't.

I plan on being a man about it and stuffin' da junk in these jawns if it's the last thing I do.

Benny_t5_ws.jpg

not givin up.. gonna order a size down or maybe 2. anyone have measurements for sz 31 or 32 in the waist POST stretch? thanks a bunch :)

selling 33's with red tab if anyones interested, will put em up in the market tonight

edit: braidkid, i went through the thread and seen youre a sz32, mind to contribue a waist measurement :)?

edit: braidkid, i went through the thread and seen youre a sz32, mind to contribue a waist measurement :)?

sure, I wear size 32 811.

My waist measures 32" and the jeans measure approx 32.25" after 5 months of wear. I think they were about 30-31" when I first got them.

From your fit pics monook, it looks like 32 may be the right size for you. I have a bit of hip flare myself and there's no way I could have fit into size 31 without major stretching and pain. It seems hip flare is a natural by-product of 811's.

that, and theyre a lil too short for my tastes

The only reason I don't have any yet. I can deal with sizing way up to fit into the legs... but need some length.

The contest Warehouse arranged by BiG were a blessing. We need BiG to arrange for some 36" 811's. In fact... they should try to get all those short ass jeans in a better length.

I know this has been mentioned before, but the sizing differs so much between BIG, More-Net & Vari. Do the o/w arrive that way from Eternal (I assume they do for BIG), or do they Japanese retailers do their own washing and use different methods/temperatures? For example, I thought Bears one-washes most jeans in house (unless specified otherwise).