Eternal Jeans

minya

ipkus = epic.

must wait for rep, etc..

I love the way this denim gradually changes texture over time- a little bit more slubbiness with each wash...teeeeeeny bits here and there

shit ipkus. wish I could rep

i know, right! in situations i spread rep to cats who probably don't deserve it just until i've spread enough rep to enough different people so i can rep the person i wanted to originally. i'm a rep whore. everyday they tell me i've given out too much in the 24hr. period. you gotta give some to get some. anyone who reps me, i rep back.

uhhhh, i honestly cant remember what size the first pair of 811s i had was, i also had the 864s for a second (i was indecisive)

but coming into college i had just spent a long lazy summer in florida smoking reefer, lounging around, and munching my face off.. then i got to the city and it took my ass a minute to actually start walking places but now its what keeps me in the shape im in.

anyway, i sized up because i had gotten bigger, and since i had i was afraid of outgrowing another pair of jeans (embarrassing, but i can fit in them all again now :cool:) so i took a pair that werent so painted on.

im really anxious to soak them though, i havent done anything since buying them and i think it would shape them up nicely. theyre just now starting to look nice with the different shades of blue

just gave them their first wash. cold wash, high heat in the dryer, and damn, they fit like a motherfucking dream now. most likely my favorite pair of jeans of any ive owned. i just got my sugarcanes and was really excited to wear them but now i just may have to spend a little more time on the 811s.

i can get fit shots up later if anyone really cares

811 o/w BiG w34 - just washed (by me) for the first time, shaped up nicely, cold wash w/ a bit of normal tide detergent, machine dry hot, still pretty nice and stiff out of the dryer, and my ketchup stains all gone :]

4005351610_6327a95202_b.jpg

4004584753_684a13cdd6_b.jpg

4005350452_16458cfef1_b.jpg

*ive hemmed them extra by the way when i bought them, not really down with inseam inseams these days