Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

has anybody received a click-n-ship notification this week from big?

No.

damn.... I ordered a size up, and now though the fits good I want another size bigger for a looser fit (Big legs).

I've got a 34 if anybody wants to swap for a 35?

If you still want to next week, and if mine are too big, I'll let you know. What are the waist and inseam measurements and how did you soak/wash?

the 1050 shrinks to tagged size, but since the rise is higher and legs are much fuller you can probably downsize one compared to jeans you wear at your hips.

Yeah, I already own two pairs of 0105, 30 and 31 (my true size). 31 is so big I can't wear them around people... :)

I ordered size 29 as my contest jeans, which is sizing down two. I'm pretty certain that it's going to be a good decicion for me as I do not have too much "junk in the trunk" nor do I have thick thighs... Well see, no email yet.

#049 0105 checking in... 2 weeks ago

DSC_3151.JPG

DSC_3150.JPG[/url]

I've had a sort of mixed experience with these jeans - don't get me wrong, love the quailty, but had to soak around 3 times to get the water hot enough for the full shrink to occur, that being said, i'm liking em now, i'll post fit pics at some point soon.

no... i just added those

spent almost 45mins just for the paint... lol

more pics of the paintjob pls, from the pic with the newspaper, it looks gorgeous...

Worn for about a week and I'm happy with everything except maybe the ass. Maybe it'll change or maybe it's the price you pay for a comfy pair of jeans. Will keep the pockets clean for now since I've been wearing a pair of pocket embroidered Evisus past year and I don't feel up to stitching or painting right now.

fcfront.jpg

fcfrontside.jpg

fcsside.jpg

fcback.jpg

fcwalk.jpg

this thread will really heat up come may. by then ya'll will start to see them bloom a bit. im glad pwing is in on this. i dont know shit about dude, but hes black , rocks full count, and doesn't seem to be a noob(noobs dont go to the inazuma fest) so hes cool w/the kid.

demarco

and moyths

u both from toronto? siiick where at if u don't mind me asking?

i live in north york area and go to school at ryerson

and you?

mothys, great paint job + rep

how did you go about applying the paint? also with a needle?

thanks man

i painted the arcs with a very small paint brush...

the acrylic paint color that i mixed was not exactly what i wanted... i was expecting to have something like this fullcount 1100 wwII

studebaker_fc-1100ww2_2

ww2-1.jpg

just called BiG, she said they were supposed to come in yesterday and they still haven't arrived today yet, but that they could come in some time before 6:30 this evening and that we'll get an e-mail when they arrive.
thanks for the info,adum!looks like there is a tiny light appearing at the end of this long tunnel..