Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

as much as i'm the aquaman i'm still a firm believer that as far as fading goes wear is much more a factor than wash-frequency. you can wash them as much or less often as you please, but if they are rope-dyed well they still won't fade if you don't wear them hard, or consistently. it's what you do between washes that makes the post-wash effects seem dramatic or not. you can even take a pair of sams or warehouse and wash a raw pair like 30+ times and they won't fade that much, and if they do it was due to the jeans rubbing the inside of the wash container. water does not fade indigo

My wife actually took the picture. Our house doesn't have a garage and the only available room is down a tight hallway so I won't be able to get it out when I'm done.

Th Air Force is going to knock this house down when we move out so it doesn't really matter what we do inside.

That's not a bobber, it's a custom bike, or chopper, or short chop as coined by Sugar Bear. Bobber are stock bikes with parts removed or cut down. Most of the bobbers you see are just custom bikes.

It's a Kraftech stock dimension rigid frame with a 70s narrow glide, axed alien tank, 21" front, 18" rear, and powered by a 1994 Evoluion engine that came out of my old bike. It took a long time to get here and I hope it doesn't take much longer to complete.

I've been wear my FCs since February so it looks like I'm almost done.

That's not a bobber, it's a custom bike, or chopper, or short chop as coined by Sugar Bear. Bobber are stock bikes with parts removed or cut down. Most of the bobbers you see are just custom bikes.

Call it what you want, when it's done it's going to look the way a bike is supposed to! Very cool!

My bad about the wrong term, I am used to my father in law calling any custom bike that is not super stretched and gawdy (chopper to him) a bobber. Whatever you call it, it looks sweet. I really dig the proportions on the tire to the wheels. I am admittedly more into those evil sport bikes, but I can appreciate other stuff.

Oh dude, I had an R6 for about a year but then sold it. That thing was a blast to ride and I wish someone would give me one.

I didn't mean to sound like a dick. Bobber and chopper are thrown around a lot so I shouldn't get huffy puffy.

On my next bike I'll use a 16" x 5.00" Firestone which will have a lot of tire.

wow that really sucks. atleast you can get another pair of jeans with the money!

damn my dude, ain't that a bitch. you can replace jeans, and time will replace wear. time to bust up the denimes!;). the german winnie the pooh book you sent me is the only book my daughter will''read'' with out trying to destroy it. amazing. biscuit is wearing in the kid's tour jeans really well. if i can get them off of her little legs for a day i'll wash em'. they are most def in kiddie heavy rotation, which is like adult wear X10.

well boys, it seems pretty safe to say that FULLCOUNT jeans are a proven winner. they look lovely in every stage of their evo. good job all...

^badass p-wing. well, the boys over at Ooe needed some last minute help so i happily obliged. looks like Haga will have his month to ketchup. :P anyway, it's freezing out today so i only snapped a couple of pic's. i'll only have a week or so after my leg of the tour is up to work on these puppies, so i'm guessin ya'll won't see that much of a difference after today. enjoy!

fc11-1.jpg

fc11-2.jpg

fc11-3.jpg

fc11-4.jpg

fc11-5.jpg

fc11-6.jpg