How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

did a warm soak for about 3 hours changing the water halfway thru. My natural waist is approx. 29". THe jeans are worn on my natural waist.

I would probably size up to 29 if I were to re-buy these. They were very tight in the waist I had to stretch them while they were damp by wearing them. My thumb was bruised from trying to get them on :P. My hips were hurting for the first few hours of wear.

But now they are somewhat comfortable and are settling in. THey're very stiff still.

Kicking Mule Workshop Rockers 31x34

KMW001.jpg

KMW002.jpg

KMW003.jpg

What kind of trucker isthat? how much $? =P

ps. you ppl that are like 5'5 you really look like 10year olds =PP!

Thanks for all the positive comments and rep! :)

eecc - that's a really nice fit. I'm 5'4 and around 136lb. I wonder if i can fit in some s710 sz.28.

My advice would be to buy your true waist size... don't size down.

xlnt fit on the sams. makes me wanna buy a pair haha.

definately try samurai when the time comes for a new pair. My previous pair was Nudie RRDS and the denim on the Samurai feel way different.

Great fit eecc, what lot is that pair from?

Lot 10

haha i really don't wear it all the time. It's a pokemon hat. come on

no ones even said anything about the fit

I think they look big. You should go down atleast one more size on those. But if you like the looser fit i'd suggest atleast hemming them because the stacking looks messy

too tight? oni blue kabuki vedge

II dont know how long you have had them/worn them, but if you have soaked them, they will stretch out a lot. Mine were this tight or tighter when I got them and within a couple weeks they fit a lot better (looser) and kind of mold to your body. Only problem is you'll get some big knee bags, but theres no way around it with jeans. On the other hand if those are raw you need to get a bigger size, def.