How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

sorry for subpar pics, its hard to get the details on overdye black with no tripod and poopoo lighting

i also figured i would do a short review thing since unless im wrong these havent seen much exposure on the realms of the future

front

Untitled-1-7.jpg

back

Untitled-2-1.jpg

silhouette/how it looks with a shirt

pants.jpg

really really stretchy (as confirmed by salesgirl), 98% cotton 2%lycra i believe. zip fly and no branding whatsoever aside from tagging on the inside front waist that says oak and the size. super comfy and lightweight, which they should be seeing as how they are a spring/summer jean. the first thing i thought when i put them on was that they felt like long john pajamas, tight but not in a bad way, i could roll up and take a nap in them and it would be great. there is the chance though that i am only so impressed with how good they feel because ive been wearing apcs everyday and my legs have been crying in the heat

the stitching is done in two colors, which imagining it sounds gaudy but is actually well done. the regular stitching is a dark bronze tone and areas where it is reinforced, like belt loops, are done in a dark blue steel color. all in all it is very subtle and looking in the mirror i cant even see the stitching

as far as construction, when i got them there were some loose strings hanging from the belt loops and a few other places so i guess its a bit sloppy, but nothing to make me think they are going to fall apart.

these are true to size btw, 28s. all in all they are everything i wanted, so unless they explode on me i would like to keep wearing them until they are faded and ugly and then redye them and wear them to death some more

New cures, nothing special but I really like the fit

yeah, def should have sized down. Did you buy true to size?