How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

^nice fit on the diors. im sure they will stretch out to perfection. its kind of hard to picture the whole fit without your entire torso though.

i am 5'11'' and 163 pounds naked.

levis 514 tumbled rigid size 30/32.word is that these dont fade at all but they look raw and i like the fit. they were a bit tight in the waist when i got them so i couldnt of sized down more without messing up the zip fly. they look slimmer from the side than the front which is ok for me.

514frontza0.jpg

514sidebg0.jpg

i havent seen alot of regular ralphs sized down so i though i would post these. they are a size 30 RRDG and were so tight when i bought them they left marks on my hips. now they are comfortable and i cant slouch them a bit if im feelin like it.i hemmed them a few inches and it the bootcut is almost nonexistant. they do have a little hip flare goin on and the fly is stretched out.

ralfsfrontec0.jpg

ralfsideye9.jpg

..but in my opinion, and from what I've seen of soundbomber, the consistancy and fit of everything he wears is spot on...really pulls off that look that few can without looking terrible or overdone. Check out all his WAYWT posts and maybe it'll change your mind...

def, and i dig his style overall...

i personally couldn't pull it off (body type)

but it's all gravy innit

My flatheads 3001 in size 29 just came in today. After seeing how they fit pre -soak, I'm really excited about how they would fit post soak. The 3001 denim in comparison to my samurai S5000bk, feels like they have a tighter weave? The denim is also much smoother and less slubby but feels thick at the same time. You can really feel the quality in these.

Had some trouble putting them on initially as they were very stiff. The seat area is a litle anti-fit and tends to bulge quite abit due to its stiffness. Im thinking the bulge will disappear after some wear. Im a 28.5 inch waist and the raw 3001 measures 30.25 inch exactly.

Pre-soak pics:

P1030399.jpg

P1030401.jpg

P1030406.jpg

malky looking good although they might be a little tight post soak depending on what your're going for (although I'm no expert)...you going to do cold or hot? and also if you don't mind me asking, what is your height and weight? I have a suspicion you're going to have a really good fit though...

malky looking good although they might be a little tight post soak depending on what your're going for (although I'm no expert)...you going to do cold or hot? and also if you don't mind me asking, what is your height and weight? I have a suspicion you're going to have a really good fit though...

I took that pic when i got right out of bed. I was about 173cm (roughly 5'8) and I weigh a constant 57kg (125.4 lbs)

I'm trying to go for maximuium shrinking a hot soak can do. I always prefer my jeans to fit tighter (but not skin tight) so that I can stretch them out to a shape which moulds to my body frame.

I'm currently giving them a 4 hr hot soak in water of about 80 degrees.

I took that pic when i got right out of bed. I was about 173cm (roughly 5'8) and I weigh a constant 57kg (125.4 lbs)

I'm trying to go for maximuium shrinking a hot soak can do. I always prefer my jeans to fit tighter (but not skin tight) so that I can stretch them out to a shape which moulds to my body frame.

I'm currently giving them a 4 hr hot soak in water of about 80 degrees.

Sounds good...the reason I ask is because I'm pretty much the same build as you, height and weight (well, plus 10ish lbs.) but went with a 31...I still suspect I should've sized down more but love these jeans enough that I don't mind the larger fit...anyways enjoy your jeans and post post soak fit pics if you can!

xpost from samurai thread

i posted fit pics a while back of my lot 10's. not sure if they were a part of the strange lot or not since they were an inch bigger than tag in raw state. decided to soak them today to see if they were going to work out or if i needed to sell them. here are some post fit pics and measurements. these were bought from 2nd in case anyone was wondering.

tag sized 29. raw size was 30 lot 10.

0500fitlj5.jpg

soaked0500fitpn5.jpg

pre soak measurement on left/post soak on the right

waist 15/14 (stretched back out to 30 after a few minutes of wear)

front rise 11/10

back rise 15/14.5

thigh 11.5/11

knee 8.5/8

hem 8/7.5

inseam 39/37

yea i saw that in the pic too. i think its just the pic. they also are like 95% dry and might have been sticking together so i think after they are completely dry ill try and take a new pic. they didnt feel like they were riding up, but when i was putting the pic together i saw that.

malky,

u're looking good.... nice fit u got there.... very nice..

so... you're go 1 size up, aren't u?

correct me if i'm wrong...

shunie,

perfect....

almost skinny but not too tight....

tell more about the sizing....

I got it altered to fit.

They are size 27s, when I got them the hem measured 19cm (Weird, since they're supposed to be the 19cm cut).

And after some rough estimations, I got the hem altered down to 16cm which fits me pretty well. :D

Ok folks, be harsh again. This time you guys don't have a dirty mirror to make fun of me for. Also I've eliminated all awkward angles that make me look even shorter than I am.

For reference, I'm 5'4 130 pounds.

1. Nudie Bootcut Ola Dry size 28x34

bodcomp.jpg

2. Imperial Dukes (indigo) size 28

impcomp.jpg

3. Studio D'Artisan 103 size 28. One hot soak

sdacomp.jpg

4. Ksubi Dee Dee Raw Rinse size 28

ksubicomp.jpg

5. Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage size 27x32

rrdscomp.jpg

6. Nudie Slim Jim Dry Greycast size 27x32