How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

yeah this page is amazing. congratulations to everyone on awesome fits.

Momotaro is the name off a sushi place near my parents' house, every time i see a picture of their jeans that's the first thing i think of, "sushi jeans."

(i hope for all your sakes they do not actually have sushi on them.)

My 1st post :D . Momotaro Going to war model sz 28

Got damn that's a dirty mirror!

Got off early today so I stopped by the Kuyichi agency to say hello and to my surprise they had a present for me! :) thought I should share it with you guys...

I got their new Lewis model and I'm VERY impressed! 100% organic turkish 15 oz selvedge denim, pure indigo (36 dips!!) and very nice slim cut. the denim is sanforized but I'm going to soak them anyway to get rid of some of the excess indigo and maybe get them a little bit hairy...

lewis01.jpglewis02.jpg

sz 28-32

lewis03.jpg

very dark and yet no sulfur. Color reminds me of Eternal 811, just a bit more purple

lewis04.jpg

fully lined backpockets

lewis05.jpg

I love that slim orange selvedge

lewisrivets.jpg

vintage style rivets!

The thighs will stretch out, but I'm saying, and bare with my now, on the 32's, my thighs looked like they were squeezed into the jeans, and they looked like a fat chick in jeans too small.

No good. I could fit into them for sure, it wasn't even hard, they just weren't flattering.

I bet Rescues would be more flattering on you. I just think the ns cut isn't right for you

tasuki jeans that just came in the mail. ive been tempted to try these unknowns for a while now. really like the patch.

img6561uu5.jpg

tasukifitfs8.jpg

measurements are as follows tag 30

waist 30

front rise 11

back rise 13

thigh 11

knee 8.5

hem 8

inseam 33

theres a link on the tasukijeans.com website. hinoya also sells them but i think i got mine from another website, store name slips my mind at the moment.

more pics of my pair are here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=873797&postcount=200

Thought this post might help people of smaller/slimmer built out there. This is how a size 25 new standard fit on me. These fit real comfy when I'm standing up, but fits a little tight in the butt and thighs when I'm sitting down. These apcs have stretched out alot already. Maybe a size 26 would be better..

I'm currently 170cm (5'7), weighing 56kg (123.2lbs)

untitled.jpg

P1020958.jpg

P1020960.jpg

I'm currently in a dilemma regarding samurai S5000bk sizing.. I bought a size 28 which was too big (refer to previous posts in this thread). Currently contemplating either a size 26 or 27.

Help would be greatly appreciated =) .

I'm currently in a dilemma regarding samurai S5000bk sizing.. I bought a size 28 which was too big (refer to previous posts in this thread). Currently contemplating either a size 26 or 27.

Help would be greatly appreciated =) .[/quotE]

id say go with 26. samurais are known to stretch significantly. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

momotaro going to war model from the BiG sale.

b_054932.jpg

theyre a little too tight int he waist, i went with my true size 28, and they fit really tight. havent stretched enough yet and im hoping they will with time. i love the cut and feel of the denim though.

i think my butt is too big. im not in love with the stacking either. any other input?

momotaro going to war model from the BiG sale.

im not in love with the stacking either. any other input?

i would leave sufu as soon as possible... stacking = jesus and salvation and cramped kankles.... if you dont like cramped kankles you should just ostracize yourself

i would leave sufu as soon as possible... stacking = jesus and salvation and cramped kankles.... if you dont like cramped kankles you should just ostracize yourself

i like stacking too...when i first got my nudes they stacked and looked pretty great but now they just go past my shoes and sometimes get under and that's why i'm cuffing them right now. Is there a reason why they just stopped stacking?