How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

edmond-

I don't have a pair of Evisus (yet). But the pair that I had tried on at BiG was a No.2 and was quite clearly in a one wash state.

Those 710s look good in that pic, btw.

qwest- I should post some of my classic fit NDG Greys. The only thing with those is that they're sized S,M,L as opposed to the Indigo ones, which are numbered. With the NDG classic fits, I would say get true size for a "regular" straight leg fit (i.e. not too slim, not too baggy) and maybe size down 1 for a slim fit. I believe they're sanforized so they shouldn't shrink too much. They're cut very well and the denim is very dense and compact... a great addition to a denim closet, imo.

they were deadstocks from the Paris store. He and I were both surprised at the amount of shrinking on the no.2, but my feeling is that they probably stretch out easier than the no.1s.

The sizing charts on Hinoya say that no.2s will shrink up to 2 inches in the waist and no.1s will shrink up to 3 inches, if I remember correctly. In any case, I think you should be fine with your size. You got your tagged size, yes?

i got mine same size i got on my sammies.. 33 ... when i soak these maybe ill just have to wear em while soaking them in the tub.. just to be sure...but man these no2's are starting to grow on me cause the fit is really something else... cant be found on other repro cuts... dont know man its worth it

oh hahahaha you sure? maybe you wahsed them while they were really filthy? and didnt change the water? or not enough soap? hahaha nothing but a tube of oitment can fix?

qwest- I should post some of my classic fit NDG Greys. The only thing with those is that they're sized S,M,L as opposed to the Indigo ones, which are numbered. With the NDG classic fits, I would say get true size for a "regular" straight leg fit (i.e. not too slim, not too baggy) and maybe size down 1 for a slim fit. I believe they're sanforized so they shouldn't shrink too much. They're cut very well and the denim is very dense and compact... a great addition to a denim closet, imo.

thank you for the reply back, seems like the new classic fit NDG light greys for the fall version do come in standard waist sizes...32., 34 and so forth...

did your NDGs stretch??

thanks soundbomber and poly witih the replies..it helps me on my decision on getting them =)

and yeah soundbomber, i'm not a slim guy as you may have noticed..so i tend to stay away moreso from the normal slim fitting that most people are accustomed to on here

i just try to get a more fitted look

Edmond, nice fit on those 710. I was just wondering, did you stay true to size with them or did you size down? I'm planning on getting some 710s in the next few months and would like a fit similar to that, though maybe a bit slimmer.

hey mate i went 1 size down on these ... well maybe you should go down 2 if you want it slimmer... they shrink a lot! hahaha better them when soaking or washing...

i've owned these jeans for a little longer than a month, and have worn them pretty hard the past three weeks. when i purchased them back in july, i selected my true size -- 32. since then, i have lost 20 pounds. consequently, the waist seems a tad too loose. any input or suggestions for creating a better fit would be appreciated.

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

here are some fit pics

im about 5'5" 145 lbs.

Samurai S0500xx

29x36

one soak

about a month of wear

SamuraiFrontFit.jpg

SamuraiBackFit.jpg

Iron Heart 634S

30x34

raw

about 2 months of wear

IronHeartFrontFit.jpg

IronHeartBackFit.jpg

Nudie Slim Jims

31x32

raw

about 3 months of wear but blew the crotch and i dont want to fix them so i havent worn them in about a month.

NudieFrontFit.jpg

NudieBackFit.jpg

they really arent that tight. the thighs are pretty tight and the rise is a little low for my taste but overall its a decent fit.

i really want a pair of 710s because the problems i have with the s0500 is the low rise and the lack of a taper. the 710 has a mid rise and has more of a taper right?