How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

You have TOO many pairs of jeans Edmond! Your closet looks like a denim store. Better fit on the eternals...could use a hot wash though.

Fuck, look at all the flat pairs of unworn denim. I'm green with... some green substance. Those Eternals will look better after a few weeks of wear and after it's first wash. I've got the same pair.

Why would he sell them ..as long as you have less Jeans than Kyia ..

No one's got more jeans than Kiya.

You know... that door doesn't look all that sturdy. Where do you live again, Edmond? :D

oh hi guys this is not an aoartment this is our house..this is just my room hahahah unitdy eh? well thats how i live.. ill show you pictures.. anyways hahhahamy closet cant hold naymore of those raw jeans.. thats why the rack..

oh hi guys this is not an aoartment this is our house..this is just my room hahahah unitdy eh? well thats how i live.. ill show you pictures.. anyways hahhahamy closet cant hold naymore of those raw jeans.. thats why the rack..

you live wherever & however you want edmond...just HOT WASH THOSE JEANS already.