45rpm

absolut

so here are my suminando's before i sent them off to 45rpm soho to get some repairs done again. they're 2.5 years old, worn for half that time maybe. there's very little whiskering because i travelled a lot in them (to shady-ish places) and had to keep my passport/wallet in my front pockets. the blue hue that comes through is hard to capture.. but it's evident in the right light. love these jeans, but they take forever to break in... maybe that's a good thing though

6875vet.jpg

4y0msld.jpg

6f6kpso.jpg

6g8myia.jpg

4vqt4bm.jpg

nicest suminandos i've seen. good job, coldrice.

so here's my suminando's before i sent them off to 45rpm soho to get some repairs done again. they're 2.5 years old, worn for half that time maybe. there's very little whiskering because i travelled a lot in them (to shady-ish places) and had to keep my passport/wallet in my front pockets. the blue hue that comes through is hard to capture.. but it's evident in the right light. love these jeans, but they take forever to break in... maybe that's a good thing though

xcoldricex... what's the process for getting 45rpms fixed? My Suminados are in need of some repair seeing as I've worn the shit out of them, one of the back pockets is torn all the way along the top, etc. etc. I'm not gonna be in NYC any time soon, reckon I could send them in from the UK?

The Nandos and very similar in shape to Studio D'Artisan SD103s if that helps. ie. slim, but certainly not skinny.

has anyone posted any comparison sizing on the 45 line. I love my sorihiko's but they are widish in the leg. Im curious about how they compare to the sor slims and the jormans.......

PS they are distressed i think they are labeld "bushi" - and they really are awesome...

has anyone posted any comparison sizing on the 45 line. I love my sorihiko's but they are widish in the leg. Im curious about how they compare to the sor slims and the jormans.......

PS they are distressed i think they are labeld "bushi" - and they really are awesome...

jomon's are slimmer than the sorhaiko's.

sorhaiko slims are naturally slimmer than the sorhaiko's.

i don't know how the sorhaiko slims and jomon's compare.

this post may help you out.