45rpm

absolut

cool. i'll probably just leave them alone for the time being, and then see what the 45rpm people have to say when i bring in the jeans in april. hopefully when i go i can get my hands on a pair of these, too:

http://www.45rpm.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=5006900

i'm a little nervous because they haven't restocked the online shop for quite a while...

from what i have seen, their online stores have fairly small stock and that doesnt necessarily reflect what the actualy stores have. i saw those fairly often around here when i went to a couple of 45rpms at the beginning of the year.

cool, thanks for posting the pics, is it just me or do yall think the distressed versions are ugly as shit?

the nando's look dope!

• 2 weeks later...

received my nandos today. was a big toss up between these or the natural onis, but i have to say i quite like them.. nice deep inky blue colour.

cut seems slightly slimmer than the regular sorahikos i had, although that could just be in my head. fabric feels heavier than reg ones, could be because it is dyed on both sides? nice silver 'R' on pocket.

ok here are a few i just took.

let me say a few things; it wasnt easy getting a good light considering these are quite dark plus the fact i had to take into a mirror. i am 6ft tall and about 160lbs, however i have a pot belly (lack of exercise) so i have to wear a 34 waist, but have skinny legs, so they may look baggy on me. also these are straight out of the box so would obviously need time to soften and drape.

45rpmjeans004fe5.jpg

45rpmjeans005xm1.jpg

45rpmjeans006qv0.jpg

45rpmjeans007ot9.jpg

last pic is for quick colour comparison with lvc47 i happen to be wearing at moment.

Got a pair of nandoxnandos about a week ago.. forgot to mention it here or, anywhere for that matter. Got the women's cut, zipper fly and no patch which kind of sucks, but a better fit IMO (I do prefer slimmer jeans), and the same denim as the men's version for ~$100 less. They're amazing, completely amazing. Already starting to see a bit of vertical fading (!!!) after 4 days of solid use. Will take pics if anyone's interested.

Got a pair of nandoxnandos about a week ago.. forgot to mention it here or, anywhere for that matter. Got the women's cut, zipper fly and no patch which kind of sucks, but a better fit IMO (I do prefer slimmer jeans), and the same denim as the men's version for ~$100 less. They're amazing, completely amazing. Already starting to see a bit of vertical fading (!!!) after 4 days of solid use. Will take pics if anyone's interested.

def wanna see some pics. is the women's model selvedge? not like that makes a difference, but i've sworn off zipper flies...dammit

for P800 and anyone else who's interested:

no selvedge in the seams, but if GAP "selvedge" jeans have taught us anything, it's that it's really no indicator of quality.

tag:

IMG_2037.jpg

fades after only 4 days, I don't know whether to be happy or not...

IMG_2039.jpg

pics of the fit (pinrolled at ankles):

WREFG.jpg

these are a size 29, and I'm 5'9" and 130 lbs., but keep in mind these are a women's model.

While the less-tapered women's model does have a leather patch, these skinnier versions do not. Also, there's no "R" stitching on the side of the back-right pocket, rather there is a "45R" chainstitch above it. Also, there's a zipper-fly as opposed to a button-up.

Edit: And they're $100 less. :)