45rpm

absolut

For anybody who lives somewhere without a 45rpm store: They just updated their online store. There are some jomons, the new sorahikos, and the sorahiko slims. No nandoXnando's though. There are also a few things that look pretty cool in the preorders section. I like the shirts and the pants. Just thought i should let you guys know.

http://www.rby45rpm.com/shopping/index.php

Guest spazzz
sigh. i can't seem to keep the crotch of my suminandos from ripping after repairing. i guess i'm going to have to retire them and get a new pair at some point.

maybe your junk is just that big

sigh. i can't seem to keep the crotch of my suminandos from ripping after repairing. i guess i'm going to have to retire them and get a new pair at some point.

I've been having the same problem with my Sorahikos I've had since october too, and they're not sized down at all. I bit frustrating to say the least. I hope it doesn't happen to my Jomons...

try washing them from time to time. the sweat from your crotch tends to weaken the cotton especially in combination with the starch if it's not completely washed out and combine that with that area being a point of high stress and well there you have it....or you could just have big thighs or wear themtoo low.....

try washing them from time to time. the sweat from your crotch tends to weaken the cotton especially in combination with the starch if it's not completely washed out and combine that with that area being a point of high stress and well there you have it....or you could just have big thighs or wear themtoo low.....

i think that's the problem. i need to size down next time so they fit higher...

partytaco is good people! i met him briefly while i was out in nyc.

i emailed the online store but no reply yet.. can someone pop into/telephone a ny store and find out what the preshrink size of a 33" jomon raw waist is please. thanks very much love you long time.

You main the waist on a one wash pair of jomons? Use the sizing chart on the page.

http://www.rby45rpm.com/shopping/show_product.php?product_ID=37/Jomon+Denim+O%2FW

It's 33 inches

no.. i mean the raw jomon. the 33" jeans are showing 33" before shrinking. i want to know what that should be. is ok i have one of my people contacting the ny store today. thanks.

The raw Jomon in 33 shows 35, the one wash shows 33...