Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

dude he has stacking from the knee down.......

nah that's just the way the denim is. It lies flat but it looks like it stacking, it bothers me quiet a bit. It makes me wish I would've soaked them initially. I do have some bad knee stacks going on though :(

I'm about 6'0 for reference

Second pair of skull 5010xx 6x6 size 29 (first pair was 30). Wore my first pair to death. I didn't document the evo. on my first pair but plan to on these. For reference I'm 5'10, 145 lbs. Of course the top block was a bitch. They're already starting to stretch a little.

2650053700104041015S600x600Q85.jpg

I've been considering picking up a pair of Skull 5010, but I'm still unsure about the sizing.

From what I've gathered the general consensus is go true to size for slim, size down one for extra slim.

I'm looking for a slim fit, true waist 30, and currently wearing Flathead's in 30, waist fits perfect after stretching, measures 15.5" across. I know that the rise on the Skulls is lower, but I kind of wear my jeans a bit low right now. I checked my thigh measurements, and currently the thigh on the 29 shouldn't be a problem, but theres a chance my thighs might get bulked up in the next few months.

So, should I stay true to size and the the 30, or size down one and get the 29?

I've been considering picking up a pair of Skull 5010, but I'm still unsure about the sizing.

From what I've gathered the general consensus is go true to size for slim, size down one for extra slim.

I'm looking for a slim fit, true waist 30, and currently wearing Flathead's in 30, waist fits perfect after stretching, measures 15.5" across. I know that the rise on the Skulls is lower, but I kind of wear my jeans a bit low right now. I checked my thigh measurements, and currently the thigh on the 29 shouldn't be a problem, but theres a chance my thighs might get bulked up in the next few months.

So, should I stay true to size and the the 30, or size down one and get the 29?

I have the Flat Head F310 in size 30, but my Skull 5010xx's are a size 31. The 31's are a perfect fit and I have skinny legs, when Self Edge talks about initial discomfort with these things, they were right. My Skulls were rough until the first wash, now they so comfortable.

No,

I'm the intelligent guy that used a sniper rather than bid shit up!!!!:mad:

I was watching those, so you are the Jerk that bid them up!! I was hoping to get a steal on them. Sweet score on those, I am actually pretty jealous. I wish I could say they were coming to me.

way too small, thanks though

how would i go about ordering? just use a site translator, or is it like 2nd where i email them?

Fab Four is actually very good at English, just send them an email or call them.

Unfortunately, these Grey Skulls aren't for me, I'm returning them to my friend.