Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

well mine after each soak/hot shower have shrunk back to tag size so fit same as day i got them,mine were one wash 5010xx to start with.

anyone got the 5010xx long inseam yet?i need them just gotta get some dollar together asap,be great to see some pics of them on if anyone already has them

I ordered the 5010xx "Long inseam" the day after they were announced, and have had them for a little while now. Sorry about the lack of pictures, i dont have access to a camera today. They are deffinatly slimmer than I expected, but I really like the fit.

I kinda wish we had requested an even longer inseam though, the leg comes to my heel while standing, but I'm deffinatly showing a few inches of sock while seated. Zero Stacking. I can't decide if it is the perfect length or too short. I may pick up the next larger size so that i can slouch these down a bit.

Anyway, the jeans are deffinatly great, and skull became my favorite denim co. by making these for us. I'll work at getting some pictures up for you all.

I ordered the 5010xx "Long inseam" the day after they were announced, and have had them for a little while now. Sorry about the lack of pictures, i dont have access to a camera today. They are deffinatly slimmer than I expected, but I really like the fit.

I kinda wish we had requested an even longer inseam though, the leg comes to my heel while standing, but I'm deffinatly showing a few inches of sock while seated. Zero Stacking. I can't decide if it is the perfect length or too short. I may pick up the next larger size so that i can slouch these down a bit.

Anyway, the jeans are deffinatly great, and skull became my favorite denim co. by making these for us. I'll work at getting some pictures up for you all.

How tall are you? And what length you use in other jeans. 34? 36?

How tall are you? And what length you use in other jeans. 34? 36?

My other jeans are all 36in long, and frankly I would like them all alittle longer. I'm 6'2", but on top of that I have a fairly short torso/long legs relative to most people. I think the inseam is going to be plenty long on these for most people.

Hmm I'm actually 6'4" and all my jeans are 34inches long. None of them are too short (in my opinion). My torso is probably longer and I wear my jeans a bit lower than you.

Guess (and hope) the normal normal inseam version of 5010 6x6 will fit me like the rest of my 34 length jeans then.

Hey Mr CO - did your skulls shrink much when you soaked them? Do you think they shrunk back to original size, or smaller than the original size? And have they stretched back OK?

I am just debating whether to get the non-wash or one-wash... Thanks for your help man :)

Actually, mine didn't shrink as much as I thought they would. They didn't shrink back to the size they were when I first got them, but they were still tight. There was a noticeable difference.... They have stretched back perfectly

yea normal skulls should fit you threepwood we are about same height,im 6;4/5 and they are ok in length when pulled up and sit normal when i wear on my hips,im looking forward to the extra bunching on the long inseams should be here monday cant wait!

shoiebones you must have really long legs!

measurements are about 6 pages back i think its 94cm/37 inch pre wash on the raws,91cm on the 1 wash,5010xx only comes in standard 34 length previously before sinichi and co put the 36 in to production from interest on here.I think one or 2 other skull models may have a longer inseam than 34 but off top my head i dot know them the website will give you all the size infomation you will need

My other jeans are all 36in long, and frankly I would like them all alittle longer. I'm 6'2", but on top of that I have a fairly short torso/long legs relative to most people. I think the inseam is going to be plenty long on these for most people.

I read at another forum that you sized down one from Max Cash. I was actually thinking of sizing one UP from Cash that fits me perfect but now I don't know...

Comparing the 5010 size chart with the Acne Max size chart 33 seems to be the closest to Acne 32/34 (85.5cm vs 87cm)

Think I'm gonna have to measure myself to be 100% sure..

my new Skull 5010XX 6x6 one-wash (long inseam ver.) w29

I ordered the original inseam version but it was out of stock, all 5010XX 6x6 is long inseam now, so I get the 36in. inseam version

weight: 140lbs

height: 5'8

size: w29 one-washed, long inseam version

very tight in the waist and hip, I like the fit, hope it will not stretch a lot.

7yj4.jpg3ns7.jpg

4dd2.jpg6mu3.jpg

114qz8.jpg

2bi5.jpg