Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

You could get, you know, a debit card.

Yeah, you can use it as credit card but you don't have any credit. You have to have balance in your debit card account.

I leave for four months and when I'm back I hope there's 5507xx 6x6 in 36 length and button fly! :)

Most of the banks here don't use debit cards, I wouldn't know where to apply for one either.

Edit: I just did some research, debit cards are known as pincards here. I can't use it online. Can you use those online in America to buy stuff?

I was born early in the year which means, over here, that you can attend school earlier.

See it as skipping a class.

i just got my 6x6 and they are wayyy too tight in the waist

i can only button to the second

what are the chances of them stretching to fit?

besides the waist they fit perfect so id hate to return them, also considering the extra shipping costs and time

If they are the 6x6 raw u may be ok... if they are the one wash you are out of luck. My one wash hardly stretched at all.

thanks keri

i dipped them in room temp water a little earlier to spot stretch and regain stiffness

i walked around with them and couldnt take it anymore so i just hung em up and put another hanger in the waist

hopefully it works

theres no returning them now

I'm receiving a lot of E-mail now.

I apologize for delayed reply.

I really want own replicant, because my English is very slowly:(

I want three replicant please ...... :P

Dex_star-san,

did you receive my reply?

This is my first pair of raw jeans, so I don't have a reference for 'sizing down'. Measurement is 72 cm so fabfour is pretty much dead on with their measurements. Shoot them an email for a 5010 size chart. Or just give me yours so I can send it to you. Im 16, and no, I didn't get them hemmed

This kinda confuses me, as you said they measured 72cm in the waist back then.

According to the size chart the one-wash should measure 72cm in the waist Weren't they supposed to be bigger, since they were raw?

I know it's a bit old but I forgot to ask about it.