Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

interesting to see some evo on the new denim. I feel like the shade of blue on those is quite a bit different than that on texas cotton pairs...? looks a bit more vibrant, not quite as dark.

Okay guys, I need a little help. Haven't seen much info regarding 5507 here.

I like slimmer tapered fits on jeans, but I'm having trouble finding anything that will work with my body. My waist is 30, my hips (closer to where I wear my jeans) is like 32.5-33ish, and my thighs are 21.

N&F Weird Guys in 30 fit a touch too large in the waist and small in the thigh, but are manageable. APC PS in 30 are a little tight in the thigh, but way too big in the waist.

After looking around a bunch, I think I like the measurements on the 5507's; will these give me the fit I'm looking for? After checking out multiple sizing charts, I feel that a 31 will fit the best through the waist. Any input?

thanks chambo, duce and david (FA) and all those that +repped

for those who asked: i sized these according to my true waist measurement which is 34'' hence why i purchased the tagged sz. 33 (which measures ~34'')

Okay guys, I need a little help. Haven't seen much info regarding 5507 here.

I like slimmer tapered fits on jeans, but I'm having trouble finding anything that will work with my body. My waist is 30, my hips (closer to where I wear my jeans) is like 32.5-33ish, and my thighs are 21.

N&F Weird Guys in 30 fit a touch too large in the waist and small in the thigh, but are manageable. APC PS in 30 are a little tight in the thigh, but way too big in the waist.

After looking around a bunch, I think I like the measurements on the 5507's; will these give me the fit I'm looking for? After checking out multiple sizing charts, I feel that a 31 will fit the best through the waist. Any input?

the 5507 are the same top block as 5010 but after the knee they don't taper

just to note my size 30 skulls measure 32 at the waist ( wear them around my hips) and 11inchs on the thigh

so maybe a tagged 30 on the 5507 would be good ( waist is 31.5 and thigh is 11.5) they will stretch aswell

the 5507 are the same top block as 5010 but after the knee they don't taper

just to note my size 30 skulls measure 32 at the waist ( wear them around my hips) and 11inchs on the thigh

so maybe a tagged 30 on the 5507 would be good ( waist is 31.5 and thigh is 11.5) they will stretch aswell

Thanks for the help, man. If the only difference between the two is taper, I think I'd prefer the 5010. Looking at sizing charts on selfedge though (and wherever else I can find), the thigh measurement on 5507 is always .5 to 1 inch larger than 5010, and I could really use the extra space.

In response to your suggested size, I found someone earlier in the thread that wears a size 30 in N&F weird guys like me, and found a 30 in the 5010 to be too small. This lead me to my 31.

I know you have a bunch of skulls, and probably know what you're talking about, but I wanted to address the discrepancies. Thoughts?