Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

For a full cycle? And do you normally wash the denim just by itself, or with other clothing?

I know Kiya would know much better than I would and I'm not questioning him at all, but personally I wouldn't be comfortable putting my denim in with any other clothes. Imagine all that shit that your jeans has taking in from not washing for 3, 6, 9 + months that's going to soak into the other clothes. And jeans normally bleed when dry, let alone wet.

I dunno, wouldn't wanna fuck any other clothes because I was too lazy to wash them seperately.

that's a shame your combs don't line up after the wash cameland. i'm pretty sure mine did the same thing after my first wash (and it didn't help that i sagged them for a good 2-3 months afterwards either)

if i wear 29,28 in APC new standard what size should i get for 5010XX? if so can you tell me the measurement of the jean, hem etc? i want it for converse vansera, looking for a skinny jean. thanks

I think a size 29 would work for you, it'd be really tight at first but it'll stretch out within a week or two.

Here are the measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=204

Skullz 5010 6x6 OW - after 10 months of continous wear

would have uploaded more pics if i wasnt such a shitty photographer and fucked up the other pix i took yesterday

f_IMG0780m_f464c99.jpg

just got my 6x6's thru yesterday,took a risk and dropped to a 29 and they are laying on the pain but i think theyll be perfect in a couple of weeks.i usually wear a 30 so anyone considering what size to get could bear this in mind,i initially got 31 and they were massive.i wear a 30 in lvc 67505 and a 30 in the edwin nashville and greenville.skulls are stiffest by a long way,still cant get over it...

some better pix of my 5010s

f_IMG0784m_6811121.jpg

the double curved fading on my back pocket is a weird optical illusion, actually only a wallet fade visible

f_IMG0785m_086b9da.jpg