Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Did we ever actually get a consensus on this? I thought people with the 6x6 ones hadn't reported any of the epic thread destruction we've been seeing. It seemed like all of the freak Skull disasters had mostly been the 'US Edition' 5010 regulars, right? I haven't worn my Skulls much (maybe 1.5 months?), but they're the 6x6 and haven't had any problems.

Untrue. I have the 6x6 and I have had stitching problems.

Will someone please tell me why this fuckin homo is so upset?

faggotpq5.jpg

I didn't even know creases were supposed to be under my back pockets. They were worn for 2.5 months, why wouldn't they be creased? I know you find it hard to believe, but if you stand upright and take a couple of steps, you can really see how your jeans will change. I was skeptical at first too, but you should try it! Get off your bitch ass!

I had stitching coming out on the leather tab, crotch, thighs, back pockets, front pockets, and hem. Plus holes in my back pockets, crotch and where I was cuffing.

Huh, interesting. Is it really bad like we saw before, or just minor stuff? Post pics if you get a chance.

Yeah, that seemed odd to me too-the 6x6 is a few ounces more on the denim, and has a black patch, but otherwise is the same jean. But there hasn't really been any problems on them yet (has there?). Calvin Oscar's ripped somewhere, but then Shinichi sent him 'Official Skull Jeans thread' or something. Anyone else? There were a LOT of Skulls being bought a year and more back, so now I'm curious.

those were being bought for the 5010 6x6 contest, but that just began a couple of weeks ago, so i doubt there's really anything to conclude yet as far as stitching goes. for what it's worth i've had no problems yet, but for the most part i've just been sitting around to get the stretching out of the way. if i run into any problems i'll post them here.

and there's no difference in the US version of the jeans, they just make a regular pair and remove the red tab afterwards.

crossposting from the howjeansfit thread. these are my contest skulls in 30 in the first week. i'm just now starting to warm up to them, and haven't had any problems yet. expect many more pictures in this thread in a couple of weeks since the going thing so far within the contest is a monthly photo update. woo!

frontt.jpg

side.jpg

crossposting from the howjeansfit thread. these are my contest skulls in 30 in the first week. i'm just now starting to warm up to them, and haven't had any problems yet. expect many more pictures in this thread in a couple of weeks since the going thing so far within the contest is a monthly photo update. woo!

frontt.jpg

side.jpg

Nice fit enojy:) it looks snug on u. did u sized down? and the length looks perfect to u too. Dont mind asking.. whats the length of your skull and your height:confused:

Nice fit enojy:) it looks snug on u. did u sized down? and the length looks perfect to u too. Dont mind asking.. whats the length of your skull and your height:confused:

thank you! i only sized down one from my waist, they fit very snug in the leg. as far as the waist goes, i could've gotten away with another size lower but then things would be getting uncomfortable. the inseam is 91cm and i am 6'2" (default skull inseam is 96cm IIRC)

just going to chime in one more time, i pretty much stopped wearing my skulls because the fucking stitching is absolutely awful and has come apart in like 15 places.

i got them pre-big/selfedge and wore them daily for about 6-7 months and by the end i was just pulling threads out all the time

still, great jeans though.. haha

can't say I'm a fan of that 'skull vs beast' model.

I'm wearing my Skulls (one-wash) for about 3 weeks every day now; so far no problems with the stichting (tabs wood). Wallet and knee fade are visible; other than that not too much fading