Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

my skulls are here just 3 days after placing an order!! these are 5010xx 6x6 indigo blue size 34x34 these jeans are great!!! btw guys i measured the inner waist circumferrence on these and surprisingly these things measure 17.5 inches actual so the 34 on these are actually around 35ish!!! fantastic! will post pic soon!

i received a size chart for the 6x6 in my email yesterday, looks a bit different from the one that was posted earlier so ill link it here

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/pdf/HowToMeasure5010xx66L.pdf

and i just noticed it says "Thanks Supefuture" underneath the title. heh.

Yeah, that's the long inseam version they made because of the requests here.

heres mah new skulls 6x6 indigo size 34 pardon the crappy images.. stupid lighting and stupid dirty mirror but man the service is soooo god damn great im thinking of gettign a dealership and selling this dope jeans here...

skulls%20003.jpg?et=5HB3rqctyJ3npG2L3VmDig

skulls%20004.jpg?et=AcQh%2C0oB9ZRy91Y77zCMFA

skulls%20002.jpg?et=4WTdDY7dlrSy%2B3q4ZxYmlA

my skulls are here just 3 days after placing an order!! these are 5010xx 6x6 indigo blue size 34x34 these jeans are great!!! btw guys i measured the inner waist circumferrence on these and surprisingly these things measure 17.5 inches actual so the 34 on these are actually around 35ish!!! fantastic! will post pic soon!

did you buy the raw or the one-wash?

but

not meaning to nitpick.

compared to the chart,

one inch upper for the 29" is 79.5

the difference between that approximation and the theory values given to u by shinichi is 0.5cm.

so i reckon the chart's a safe gauge?

anyway, i guess the best way around is to email shinichi direct for measurements.

Man I'm surprised people are still asking about this. It's not really very hard.

Sure the waist measurement for the waist is simply "one inch upper" but the other measurements range from about 1 to 3 sizes bigger than the one wash.

I've put the one-wash size that most closely correspondes to the measurements below:

Waist 80.0 (30)

Total length 113.5 (31)

Inseam 91.5 (31)

Front rise 24.5 (32)

Back rise 34.5 (32)

Thigh (x2) 27.5 (30)

Bottom opening (x2) 18 (30)

Hip(x2) 46.5 (30)

Perhaps things like length & the rises are longer because they expect the jeans to shrink more on the length than in the width.

Still, my main point for posting about this in the first place, some months ago, was just to say the one-wash version is safer because you know pretty much exactly the measurements your jeans will be.

I've had sanforised jeans that didn't shrink at all. What if I needed a 29 by the chart, then bought a 29 raw and it didn't shrink??? Or what if I assumed it wouldn't shrink and then sized down, and it DID SHRINK????

My point was and still is, that it's just easier to get the one-wash.

If dudes wanna get the raw, good for them, they can let us know how they go with shrinkage when they get to it (I believe Mr CO said there was negligible shrinkange with his raws, once they had stretched back out)

So if you did just size up "one upper" then they never shrank would you pissed off that your jeans were some three sizes bigger than expected in some areas?

my pair didn't have this pungent smell on these out of the package

very pointed, Mr CO...i like :)

i am quite surprised by the similarity of this fit to my new standards...they feel almost exactly the same. whoever called out the low front rise and small crotch space must have been kidding...

first off.

relax chapital

since when did i EVER ask abt the fucken sizing.

chill man.

i just posted the fucken size chart and to help em folks out. hell

i believe i even helped u out with ur sizing questions.

so just breathe man breathe

edit: and i always advise ppl to get o/w anyway ._.

first off.

relax chapital

since when did i EVER ask abt the fucken sizing.

chill man.

i just posted the fucken size chart and to help em folks out. hell

i believe i even helped u out with ur sizing questions.

so just breathe man breathe

edit: and i always advise ppl to get o/w anyway ._.

lol, I wasn't really angry man, so we can both relax ;) And I did appreciate the help you gave me.

It's just a little frustrating when I'm trying to provide info to help people (just like you helped people after you got your skulls) and almost all the responses I get are dudes disagreeing with what I've posted without checking the facts, and asking the same questions I already answered ages ago. I'm just trying to help people.

dammit...

Calvin, seeing your name as the last poster in this thread had me hoping for new pics of your skulls!

I'll post pics after like...21 more wears. :P

shinichi, I'm going to Hawaii in april, and you said that one of the ways I could wash my jeans would be to "walk in the sea". Care to explain? Do I just walk in and out of the water?

i am quite surprised by the similarity of this fit to my new standards...they feel almost exactly the same. whoever called out the low front rise and small crotch space must have been kidding...

hey I also wanted to ask, since you got sz 30 for your skulls, what your NS size?