Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Alright, well, don't know if this is kosher or not for this thread but I'll be selling or trading a pair of 5010s in size 29, hemmed to a 34. I just don't think they're going to be loose enough in the top block for what I'm looking for, even though every other aspect is perfect.

These things are fucking tough.

Details here.

Alright, well, don't know if this is kosher or not for this thread but I'll be selling or trading a pair of 5010s in size 29, hemmed to a 34. I just don't think they're going to be loose enough in the top block for what I'm looking for, even though every other aspect is perfect.

These things are fucking tough.

Details here.

Personally I think you are throwing money away. Skulls will stretch a bit, they just need about three times longer than most other jeans. Keep them and wear them every day for a week.

yea, or just leave it! my entire right front pocket got destroyed on my N&F and I love the way it looked. (personal preference of course ;))

5162679709_d7cb81c6e5_z.jpg

5163288706_c85db2b661_z.jpg

skulls since January. rotated with PBJ's heavily, so about 50% wear since then. crotch repair by yours truly. bullshit job with wtf green thread. oh well. does the job.