inaya

Streetstyle

That's the only reason why I like his blog. Are the details he notices in peoples outfits, which makes sense of what he blogs about.

Le-21e%25CC%2580me-Arrondissement-Rhamier-Auguste-Opening-Ceremony-SoHo-New-York-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog-1.jpg

This might be one of the first time I find a streetstyle i rather like on 21earrondissement. Most of the time it ranges from really fucking bad to just below average.

^ all ervell, no? shaved head works well.

yep all ervell everything !

I really like it. Looks solid. His lacing looks sort of strange from this distance and I can't say I like it.

Those aren't actually shoelaces. Those are runway sample docs that were used for ervell s/s 2011 with the same lacing.

Anyway, I don't think that that is a particularly good look. Its all ervell worn not that well.

the outfit it just simple. nothing eye catching about it. with some different colors there might be tho

Every man to himself I guess, but overall look is solid. Simple, solid. Bag is questionable, but.

Those aren't actually shoelaces. Those are runway sample docs that were used for ervell s/s 2011 with the same lacing.

Anyway, I don't think that that is a particularly good look. Its all ervell worn not that well.

damn. really want a pair of those. wtb size 7 / 8

Never actually saw a detailed shot of the Evrell Docs.

i always thought jeans that skinny plus shoes like that (ie not tiny little shoes (even if they are small)) looked kind of funny

i like things about that fit tho

woosterfit.jpg

i know wooster gets a lot of hate here, but i think this fit is really dope-- totally something i would wear.

the olive and layering gets really wacky with the cropped pants and oversized jacket but you get a glimpse of a classic blue shirt and everything is not TOO crazy cuz he's still got one foot on the ground

yeah he's short and obviously this would look wayyyyy better on a tall young model but i just looove the styling here

i love him. period

tumblr_lmbmv0JBTU1qabxuqo1_500.jpg

dude this is awful...

ya vamp i like every individual piece in that pic, and would wear each one but that picture doesn't do them justice at all. all i can think of is my grandpa and what he would look like in some funky oversized clothes. i feel like the entire ensemble would look better in person, the picture just doesn't do it for me.

I like the pasty face and the "Karl Who?" bag on that young gentlemen. The pussy folds around his neck is a winner too.

2ro2jcn.jpg

wtf is teenz doin' here? hahaha

ex for a minute from eons ago.

wtf is teenz doin' here? hahaha

ex for a minute from eons ago.

I'll bet. 10chars.

68fd81a05ca9a994a4507a3.jpg

dope! reminds me of lupin III, not sure about the shoes or the huge collar thou.

Love that fit except for the big ass Lupin collar. Wish my legs were long like that.

If he put on some black chelsea boots and messed his hair up, he'd be spike spiegel.

Oh and plus the tie!

Guest mingrui1526
lFVK9.jpg

love the mmm tabi boots.

YES PLEASE