Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

im new to the world of yofukuten. is there an english version of their website? how do you find what your looking for, how do you order? do you just email them and describe what you want?

do they have anything with a lower or low-medium rise?

just shoot them an email.

they wont do alterations on the cuts because that screws up the balance...

you've got 3 cuts to choose from...

if vintage denim is not your thing, then yofukuten is not for you

Yeah, that's about as straightforward as it gets. I use Google Chrome to view their page and blog because it offers an automatic translation feature, but for any questions just send them an e-mail. They usually get back to you in a few days.

anybody have a pair of 02s, size 37? i haven't seen any in this thread, but maybe someone who hasn't posted their pair? i'd like to see some post-wash measurements. either way, i'm just waiting for the good folks at Ooe to message me that they are ready to begin work on mine.

anybody have a pair of 02s, size 37? i haven't seen any in this thread, but maybe someone who hasn't posted their pair? i'd like to see some post-wash measurements. either way, i'm just waiting for the good folks at Ooe to message me that they are ready to begin work on mine.

The post wash measurements on Ooe & Y's web-page are spot on. It took couple of washes to shrink fully though. Of course, they will also stretch from where it's needed.

The process begins! Lot #s 3201JH & 4401FH are being assembled. that 44 fabric looks intense as hell and makes the 32 look tame. Can't wait...

click for big

c8kxtl.jpg

Guest I LOVE LFC

They look so good! Must spread some rep man.

I'm still awaiting my samples, the first ones got lost in the post! Hopefully they will be here by next week.

Guest I LOVE LFC
Can anyone provide info on types of rivets/buttons and pocket bags that are a available for bespoke Ooe's.

Easiest thing to do is email them, they will send you a folder with everything in from rivets to cotton type, it's good.

They arrived! here are some quick shots; the sun is too intense right now so better detail pictures will follow after the jeans dry.

Broz:

hZThRl.jpg

bro's #44 pair with some nice detail:

FgucKl.jpg

^^ thanks. Preliminary soak results... my brother is kinda bummed with his fit. A little too baggy in the thighs and leg for him; so into the tub they go again for another soak... I put my legs in to try and shrink them a bit more as well. I hope he ends up liking the fit... I'll be bummed if he not happy.

3201 Detail pics:

Pink line:

nZJRql.jpg

Tailor tab and denim detail:

8NDD9l.jpg

Fully lined rear pockets:

RVMOal.jpg

Custom hardware, crotch rivet (UFO rivets used throughout)

rr0pgl.jpg

Our post-soak fits. What do you all think? I think we both sized a bit too big, but we didn't want the typical sufu fit. I'm worried because my waist fist perfectly after the soak, and any stretch is going to make an already loose jean even looser...

My 3201 Post-soak fit:

sV19Ol.jpg

jal08l.jpg

jJ3yLl.jpg

My brother's 4401 post-soak fit:

YYreAl.jpg

zZosol.jpg

nziyxl.jpg

they look pretty good for just one soak, i had to hot wash my Ooes to get all the shrinkage out.... they do shrink quite a bit more after a wash.... the cut looks pretty spot on for just one soak....

Ooe's are are definitely not the most flattering cuts, but are extremely period acccurate in terms the cut..

Thanks for the votes of confidence about the fits guys, I think we're both warming up to them now. Just got to get used to a higher rise! I really dig the more traditional cut though, and I'm glad I went with it.

daiwei69, my brother did a hot soak then a hot wash with a machine dry. I opted for two hot soaks with a line dry and 30 minute machine dry, so I'm thinking all the shrinkage is out, but perhaps one more wash will eventually do it as well. How long did you wear your Ooe's until you washed?

Sigur Rós, just axe Ryo & Hiro - they're very accommodating guys. If you noticed, my brother and I got custom lot numbers with our initials, so the sky is the limit when it comes to customization.