Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

Ok, jmatsu. Can we just say i win the contest already:

And this is the most flattering pic i could find:'

n5028991_33286776_3417.jpg

n45011244_31849796_1951.jpg

Some girls are like fucking vultures when they see a guy all drunk and shit. Just swoop in when you're incapacitated. I was wasted and next thing i was wondering why i was naked the next morning until i saw her next to me. Working with her that very morning was kinda funny. My roomate when i lived up there knew as soon as i walked in and couldn't stop smiling at me. haha. Good times.....

by far the biggest tits i'll probably encounter though.

Not posting the others because i'm still friends with most of em'.

Where's my prize?

sorry, not a fail. one bbw per life is required fucking. can i ask, did she have a stinky puss? my biz partner contends fat chicks stay cooler down there though i see no logic in that.

Some girls are like fucking vultures when they see a guy all drunk and shit. Just swoop in when you're incapacitated. I was wasted and next thing i was wondering why i was naked the next morning until i saw her next to me. Working with her that very morning was kinda funny. My roomate when i lived up there knew as soon as i walked in and couldn't stop smiling at me. haha. Good times.....

Where's my prize?

Some girls are like fucking vultures when they see a guy all drunk and shit. Just swoop in when you're incapacitated.

These bitches scare me. There's one always around my friend group after me and a really good friend of mine. Thank god she's only gotten him. I respect the honesty of your post. Respect.

Nah, she'd be moderately attractive if thinner. I was drunk as fuck, but i think her puss smelled fine, kunk.

Kunk- She used to dress really mall gothy too. Your type of girl, man.

Hangdj- Those girls exist. I worked with her for a month or two before this and her and i were cool, so when i was drunk she took full advantage. Not the usual type of girl i pull but no regrets/shame

alvaro, can you explain? i see mexican dudes every morning staring and hollering at chicks i wouldn't fuck with a one mile dildo from an airplane and i'm one of the horniest fuckers i know.

well the fat thing is cultural, its a 'my girl is big cause im a good provider.' if its something other than that i dont know.

damn, son. i fucked a size 10 once and i was ashamed. guess i'll never fuck a fat chick unless the wife lets go of herself.

From what i remember, she was pretty good in the bedroom too. I hear a good amount of bigger girls are. Eager to please and whatnot.

Where's my prize?

ur the mang! she looks so happy! you must have made her year. i gotta fuck a big bitch b4 i die. japanese sumo culture and shit.

honstely she's just fuckin fat. maybe if she slimmed down she'd b acceptable enough to take out for a sizzler steak...uuhhh salad bar dinner. anyway maybe she kind of like one of those penny stocks. you know the kind of stocks you get for dirt cheap that sometimes rise in value if the market is manipulated or by some fluke stroke of luck...

yeah i guess she/u takes runner up. pm adress will send u some obey stickers.

thanks for clarifying. i'd prolly fuck a chunky chick before a really skinny girl. no tits, no ass, no dice.

i rather fuck corpse waisted away dead like bitch. mad skinny over big bitches for me. can do WW2 role play.

From what i remember, she was pretty good in the bedroom too. I hear a good amount of bigger girls are. Eager to please and whatnot.

seed-feed = no x2. gotta help them cut calories.

but when it comes to big gals, they can give one helluva blowjob, i'll never forget that in a drunken wtf moment i had a large girl make me wanna buy stock in hoover

this is not true. i got a buhjay from some bigger girl once and it was so awful and painful i had to have her stop.

not bad cheep, she the wifey though? just baby momma?

she is just my babymomma... shes a crazy bitch... broke a wine glass on my face

where is the girl that juiced all over your sammies?

im sure she did once... this one did more tho... she juiced on them, rolled around naked with 3 pair of my jenas, and we fucked on the beach on top of my sams at least 3 times

sarayr3.jpg

shes actually wearing an old pair of redline 501 that i gave her in this pic. we had just got done fucking on the beach surrounded by horseshoe crabs in this pic. cant tell here, but she had an amazing ass.

ill also add a cute one...

l_52f839b5930eddd03f0819d39693c86b.jpg