Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

This thread has liability written as over it but OK gents here we go: Post pics of girls you smashed back in the day. They can be recent pics, old pics or both for comparison's sake. Props to dudes that keep it real and post the ugly ones too, because I know you aren't all tapping 9's and 10's.

I appreciate the concept of this thread

but at the same time Its gonna be filled with pictures of hot women that we sufuers have supposidily "smashed"

I wanna see nukkas postin pictures of dirty buck tooth bitches they took down when they were blackout drunk

I know not all of my goals have been pretty

thank god, vs_toto is banned so he doesn't try to blackmail me with an fat girl i smashed

I'll post hot one and not-so-hot one. Good thing for internet anonymity.

1558347337_l.jpg

This girl (brunette) was bi and used to go down on her 3 Catholic girls' school friends when they were drunk in front of me and my boys when they were like HS Sophomores. They were big E-sluts too and always had Blow Pops. Hit this along time ago. Actually took her to Senior Ball.

l_7e8e16af29c242fe8a4cf58bb5680d3c.jpgThis is one of the first girls I was with. She was pretty hot back in the day and had an amazing rack; but she had a kid and got married and gained weight as girls do when they get older...

Let's rename this:

The transparently insecure compensation in the form of flaunting our supposed sexual conquests because we have a sexual inferiority complex thread.

Because:

A) You're ugly.

B) Daddy made fun of you.

C) You never fought back when bullied.

or

D) You have a small penis.

THREAD OVER.

Let's rename this:

The transparently insecure compensation in the form of flaunting our supposed sexual conquests because we have a sexual inferiority complex thread.

Because:

A) You're ugly.

or

THREAD OVER.

lawl

Just thought I'd point out that sluts of either sex clearly have vast self-esteem issues, because let's face it - drunk sex sucks and why the hell else are you fucking people when you're so drunk that your genitals have fuck all sensation due to reduced bloodflow?

lawl

Just thought I'd point out that sluts of either sex clearly have vast self-esteem issues, because let's face it - drunk sex sucks and why the hell else are you fucking people when you're so drunk that your genitals have fuck all sensation due to reduced bloodflow?

I'm a two-pump chump when drunk. Probably because I get horny as crap when I'm drunk. I don't even really like drinking.

I like beer, though.

Let's talk about beers.

Here's a good'n:

petrus-aged-pale-label.jpg

Two pages and two photos/girls? This thread is bomb. But what more would you expect from a forum full of fashionistageeks who care more about their honeycombs on their stinking jeans, when the next supreme greatest hits will be released, how many elks are slaughtered to make a single pull strap on a visvim bag, which shade of grey goes with which shade of black and if their latest K-town moonboots will actually hold up to the task of taking them to the moon, than who to lay next.

SUBSCRIBED.

Let's rename this:

Because:

A) You're ugly.

or

THREAD OVER.

I'm going to have to disagree with this statement

I am neither ugly nor a pussy, and my penis is well above median proportion

and this is not about flaunting, it's about letting your buddies know that your out there givin 100%: getting unneccessarily drunk, sleeping with basically anything with a vagina, living every day as if it were your last

Being part of a team means maybe sleeping with some ugly chick with a hairy bush or assisting on one of your buddies take downs because you've been designated as the wing man for the night

I'm a cocksman, and I share pictures of girls I've smashed with other cocksmen

for example: y1pCpVA8fCBW-ADEnJ3asyVJh_v1A3shFRf.jpg

yeah shes pretty ugly and shes got a fake tan and a mild cocaine addiction, but I didn't do it for my sexual inferiority complex, i did it for the boys

Two pages and two photos/girls? This thread is bomb. But what more would you expect from a forum full of fashionistageeks who care more about their honeycombs on their stinking jeans, when the next supreme greatest hits will be released, how many elks are slaughtered to make a single pull strap on a visvim bag, which shade of grey goes with which shade of black and if their latest K-town moonboots will actually hold up to the task of taking them to the moon, than who to lay next.

SUBSCRIBED.

CANNONNNNNNNN!!!

Let's rename this:

Because:

A) You're ugly.

or

THREAD OVER.

This insight is no doubt inspired by personal experience.