Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

it'll be funny if he actually did smash, though.

i have no doubt that he did.

that's why i am sure she will be pleased to know that her ex-lover likes to post her pics in a forum full of strangers and tell them that he banged her. girls dig that kind of stuff, dontcha know?

i have no doubt that he did.

that's why i am sure she will be pleased to know that her ex-lover likes to post her pics in a forum full of strangers and tell them that he banged her. girls dig that kind of stuff, dontcha know?

r u retarded?? this thread was created for the sole purpose of posting pix of bitches youve smashed. you wack as hell

this is great, so are your posts.

i just sent her a message through her website to let her know that you smashed her and your bragging about it on an internet forum. i sent her this very same photo you posted with her that i proceeded to host in my photobucket and a print screen of this page so that she knows how awesome you are and who you are exactly.

I'm not sure what's worse, this thread or this post.

the post, egpt why you doing that shit it ain't cool

god damn, why don't you peanut sized brain niggas understand that i didn't actually do it ahahahah. i do think that it's pretty fucked to come in this thread and basically post the girls real name and job though. when you're posting just faces and tits no one gives a fuck and no one will ever find out who they actually are but done in the way that he did it is amazingly lame. just trying to teach the dude an inet lesson and get his heart racing for a few secs.

god damn, why don't you peanut sized brain niggas understand that i didn't actually do it ahahahah. i do think that it's pretty fucked to come in this thread and basically post the girls real name and job though. when you're posting just faces and tits no one gives a fuck and no one will ever find out who they actually are but done in the way that he did it is amazingly lame. just trying to teach the dude an inet lesson and get his heart racing for a few secs.
Totally agreed. Glad you didn't actually do it, but haptronic should lock this anyway.

Totally agreed. Glad you didn't actually do it, but haptronic should lock this anyway.

meh, i wouldn't go that far, i find this thread highly entertaining since it shows who the people with really low self esteem and total lack of proper conduct are.

and more importantly, how is that pronounced: shu-shu?

she seems like shed have a crusty vag, but the dude's a vegan so the crustiness might cancel each other out by rubbing together

meh, i wouldn't go that far, i find this thread highly entertaining since it shows who the people with really low self esteem and total lack of proper conduct are.

anyone who posts on this website (or one like it) and says such a blatantly hypocritical statement should be flogged

Nice one. I agree it was pretty lame of me but I figured just as lame as most of this relatively anonymous bragging is. Carry on people.

anyone who posts on this website (or one like it) and says such a blatantly hypocritical statement should be flogged

it doesn't surprise me one bit that you are the one making this statement, i wonder why... lol . there is nothing hypocritical about what i said, if you are too dumb to recognize it just carry on, i don't care for you nor your posts.

Nice one. I agree it was pretty lame of me but I figured just as lame as most of this relatively anonymous bragging is. Carry on people.

well the anonymous bragging is amazingly lame and is probably explained by some giant psychological flaw in character development , but what you did was fucking retarded and not smart at all specially since she seems to be someone you were involved in a serious relationship with.

you did the right thing in the end though, her name or this subject shall not be mentioned by me ever again.

it doesn't surprise me one bit that you are the one making this statement, i wonder why... lol . there is nothing hypocritical about what i said, if you are too dumb to recognize it just carry on, i don't care for you nor your posts.

I've found that most people on Sufu are possessed of above-average intelligence. Unless you are the exception you should be able to sniff out the hypocrisy in your little thesis.

It's like a cokehead calling out a bunch of junkies.

It's cool though. You're young. And I agree that this thread should be locked. It was funny at first but it's time has passed.