Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

I'd fuck the shitttt out of the girl on the left. I had a good cwg fuck this semester. Although she's actually really smart and cool when you really know her so only a part time cwg. Amazing fuck/tits though. Most cwgs kinda suck in the sack though so a warning for some with white girl dreams.

Cheep- I didn't know you were on that cobrasnake girl tip. Was that when you were in nyc or something? Do hipsters even exist in jacksonville.

I think the amount of hipsters in a city is inversely(right?) related to the number of fried chicken joints in town.

also, i got 8 +reps for that shit. hahaha. Thanks guys! I <3 you too. Together, we can all be winners

Cheep- I didn't know you were on that cobrasnake girl tip. Was that when you were in nyc or something? Do hipsters even exist in jacksonville.

I think the amount of hipsters in a city is inversely(right?) related to the number of fried chicken joints in town.

i think its inversely related to the amount of GOOD bbq joints in town.

and she is from jacksonville, but is now in NYC. i actually dated her for about a month before she moved.

There is only one place for decent bbq in gainesville and it's a trailer that is off waldo in the middle of browntown in an empty shopping plaza. Sketchy looking but good. I guess that's why the city is flooded with wannabe messenger bike hipsters.

Some of these ho's should not be posted, but hidden in a closet only to be fed and fucked while drunk and or gaked. God bless anyone one yall who played with the monster and thought it would be a good idea to take a picture, further proving to the world how sick you fucks really are ;P

proof is the worst thing ever. just ask oj.

Guest Snackman

This was when a did a job helping with some nerd shoot. I fucked somewhere between 8-10 chicks. Too drunk to remeber. Heres some of the pics I have.

This bitch is an aspiring actress. She suck mad good dick on the low low

p4020163.jpg

This bitch was wild. I dun took her to the bathroom and downed a bottle of vodka with her then she started sucking my dick and I smashed on the sink. Then she proceeded to fuck about 5 other of my g's that night. I think ricky & dee have videos somewhere.(btw cheep, that dude in the picture standing up is black dave)

p4020001.jpg

Aint no fun if the homies can't get some

p4020032.jpg

This bitch(right) is the lead singer of some band . This chick had the biggest tits and ass I ever seen. She was clapping that ass all over the dick

img_3881.jpg

the homies and the hoez chillinh. All of the bitches in this pic got ran through that night. The chick I posted above is on the far right

p4020187.jpg

Lastly, some big booty bitch repping . Short wanted to suck my dick in the middle of the shoot, so I was like aiiiiight and she proceeded to suck me like God was coming and shit. corny hipsters

p4020185.jpg