This thread is illegal.

Sayword

Anyone have either Hood 2 Hood: The Blockmentary (the original, not any of the subsequent bullshit) or the original Stop Snitchin' DVD the one with Melo and the dudes who ironically dry snitched on themselves? I've seen the second Hood 2 Hood and it was weak. I want the ones where the real gangsters talk about how bad snitches are and then end up going to jail for it Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Noone has Exit through the gift shop yet, but I'm on passthepopcorn which will most likely have the internet premiere. I'll get a public mirror for sufu up as soon as it's online.

anybody have a passthepopcorn invite to spare?

Each donation rewards one invite, so you'll have a really hard time looking for one. However, PTP will soon update their system to gazelle 2, and when that happens the register function on their site (passthepopcorn.org) will be open for a few hours. Want me to PM you when that happens?

sidenote: anyone interested in a 320 mp3 release of cosmogramma? what released it today.

• 3 weeks later...

ptp is drama atm. i'll soon be elite on there, then just pm me and if u got good rep here, i'll invite you. 3 max.

still looking for this if anyone has

ERCA001.JPG

I happen to have it on vinyl. It's called Angels in Disguise (Fantastic Mr Fox Mix) / On & On (Arthur Mix). Want me to rip?

why thank you good sir, i will be seeding this

-bah don't download that, it took forever and now i can't even properly play it :mad::mad::mad:

really??? Sorry dude, it looked reasonably legit!!!

anyone else got a torrent on that yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ok maybe I'm a retard, but I dont usually struggle with this shit. Can someone please PM me with a link for a Mac Crack for CS4?

EDIT: Thanks for the suggestions, found this and it seemed to work.

you ever find this? i have a legit copy already uploaded in my dropbox, which has a proper crack that doesn't try to phone home, it requires some terminal commands to stop it once installed, if you already have a copy i would get littlesnitch if you pirate alot of shit, it notifys you of any and every incoming/outgoing communication that programs are trying to make without your knowledge, and you can block or allow every request

you ever find this? i have a legit copy already uploaded in my dropbox, which has a proper crack that doesn't try to phone home, it requires some terminal commands to stop it once installed, if you already have a copy i would get littlesnitch if you pirate alot of shit, it notifys you of any and every incoming/outgoing communication that programs are trying to make without your knowledge, and you can block or allow every request

I did find it, google stop adobe calling mothership or something along those lines, and it will take you through it.

I'm looking for the french album L'École du micro d'argent from the artist IAM. will +rep for anyone who finds a torrent/rapidshare/megaupload/etc. for me. also, preferably in 320 bitrate but whatever you can find is fine.

are you still looking for it ? i can rip my copy if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...