Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Mine are Dukes as well. However, mine are a much looser fit than most Duke fits found on here. Thus, the combs are much wider and more subtle and I'm lacking any sort of crotch fade cause they're just not that tight. I really do like the fit though and I'll think they'll be perfect after a wash.

^thats unfortunate.

Stacking on mine is beautiful even after cuffing and also the whiskers around my crutch. I kinda hope that they will tighten up a bit after i wash them as they have loosened so much that im afraid i might have to wear a belt soon...:rolleyes:

Yeh i havent had anyfade yet and i have been wearing mine religiously and completely ignoring my Evisus which could be a good thing they just seem so poor compared to my Dukes. I think i would be pretty interested in another pair of black dukes if anyone has any up for sale...Size 33 ;)

I will post up pics of me wearing my imperials asap but i havent had mich time over the last few weeks...

Cant wait to show them off. I have also been recomending them to everyone i have talked to that knows anything about denim. I also got to see my first pair of raw nudies (non Selvage which i thought was weird, perhaps the guy was confused)

anyone know where I can pick up a sz 30 blue dukes? Selfedge is sold out, and I think Context is? (Do they usually show the sizes they have or do u have to email?)

Since I can't find a 30 how do 31s compare? 30 in my kings were tight on the waist but I couldn't all the buttons up for a bit.

anyone know where I can pick up a sz 30 blue dukes? Selfedge is sold out, and I think Context is? (Do they usually show the sizes they have or do u have to email?)

Since I can't find a 30 how do 31s compare? 30 in my kings were tight on the waist but I couldn't all the buttons up for a bit.

Try calling Denimbar, and if you're really anxious, you could always call Nomad in Toronto.

SEXI04 = Self Edge x Imperial 19cm Cut

Coming in December/January

DSC05427-1-730408.jpg

DSC05426-1-730387.jpg

shiaat. pricing?

is it gonna be similar to SEXIHOs?

We're aiming for ~300 dollars...

holy hell those look good

any arctuate shots?

They'll be the Imperial stitching, but in dark blue, so barely noticable..and the pockets are "Dior sized", which means super small.

What size should I get for my Imperial King? I have a pair of 34 x 32 LVC which I haven't soaked / washed and was wondering if I should get the same size in the Imperial. The fit on my LVC is perfect right now, though I can still hang if the waist was slightly looser. The measurements on the waist is currently 16.75 after 6 months wear, but I'm sure 17-17.25 would fit me too, it would just sit slightly lower on my waist. My waist line is 33 by the way. Help me out guys!

What size should I get for my Imperial King? I have a pair of 34 x 32 LVC which I haven't soaked / washed and was wondering if I should get the same size in the Imperial. The fit on my LVC is perfect right now, though I can still hang if the waist was slightly looser. The measurements on the waist is currently 16.75 after 6 months wear, but I'm sure 17-17.25 would fit me too, it would just sit slightly lower on my waist. My waist line is 33 by the way. Help me out guys!

FWIW 33. MHO.

32 are going to be tight on him. i dont know if he'll be able to button back up after he soaks/washes for the first time

THEY DONT SHRINK!! AT ALL!!!

i've hot soaked mine a shit load of times and NOTHING!

STOP SPREADING LIES!! fuckkkk

these damn kids talkin like they know whats up