Superpolitiks: Who are you voting for SuFu?

WayneGibbous

Who are you voting for, SuFu?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for, SuFu?

• Obama/Biden
    • McCain/Palin
    • Third Party

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got spammed with this by a pal this morning.

http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/

This is really interesting. Mccain is only leading in small not very significant countries, and like 2 of them at that. Why the fuck does Yugoslavia favor McCain so much? Never heard anything about that country in the news. Is it something about his stance on Kosovo?

they are saying if obama wins just the states that are blue now he will take the presidency. Thats even if all the swing states go to mccain (improbable)

tits.

lets see if the republicans can pay off the voting companies again.

AY YO. People are losing MAD MONEY cause of him!!?!?!?!? MAD M.O.N.E.Y.

I heard McCain stole half the bailout package and bought houses with it. Motherfucker is secretly a Nazi shaman.

Would rep if I could but I rep england all the time. Nazi shaman for the win!!! Fucking McCain caused all our financial troubles because he's BushII, hahahahaha.

anyone voting for mccain is ridiculous, regardless of whether its the cool or not cool thing to do. wtf @ anyone complaining that obama has reached celebrity status. It should be a good thing that the majority of a country is behind a soon to be democratically elected leader, that means he's doing something right.

Mccain and his party is part of the reason why a lot of people who typically vote republican are losing mad money in the stock market right now. everyone knows he's got all kinds of ties with the bush administration. So no, really I think everyone is voting obama unless you're blind to the REAL issues going on and focusing on small time shit like same sex marriages and abortions, or you're one of those old people who are still racist.

Yeah and I didn't even start on sarah palin, cause that's the last nail in the coffin anyway.

cunt ass liberal, you know nothing about economy so dont bring up the subject. what about the clinton administration giving house loans to everyone with 2-4 legs and no money through fannie mae & freddie mac and cutting interest rate to 1%? this debt is the culprit of the SUBPRIME crisis that you might not have heard of.

republican and liberal, its all the same nowdays. but trust me, liberals never did jack shit for the economy and never will.

I take back my earlier statement that I would be voting for myself... I'm voting for Nader. Mccain and Obama are two sides of the same coin. peep who the #3 receiver of campaign contributions from fannie mae and freddie mac is - barack obama!

also horriblyjollyjinx... let's dial down the rhetoric. you've got a point about the subprime mortage crisis not entirely being the fault of the bush administration but you sound without validity when you blather on about killing all "hippies and liberals"

I take back my earlier statement that I would be voting for myself... I'm voting for Nader. Mccain and Obama are two sides of the same coin. peep who the #3 receiver of campaign contributions from fannie mae and freddie mac is - barack obama!

also horriblyjollyjinx... let's dial down the rhetoric. you've got a point about the subprime mortage crisis not entirely being the fault of the bush administration but you sound without validity when you blather on about killing all "hippies and liberals"

what you gonna do, neg rep me? liberal!