General TV show discussion

mrip

yep her character was just right. i can't remember the end of S5 but can't wait for S6.

futurama's coming back real soon too like a week. top gear is coming back on the 26th.

yep her character was just right. i can't remember the end of S5 but can't wait for S6.

futurama's coming back real soon too like a week. top gear is coming back on the 26th.

I completely forgot about how Futurama was pulling a South Park and splitting the season into 2 parts.. so excited for this now!

also any word when the new IT Crowd season starts or Inbetweeners?

As far as Dexter goes, I agree with most that it's worth watching. Season 3 was definitely the weakest - the villain (Miguel Prado) was a terrible character. But Season 4 with John Lithgow was awesome... much better villain.

And True Blood is a fucking joke. The first season was good but the following two have gotten worse with each episode. There's really no discernible plot line, the characters aren't that good, and it's basically become vampire softcore. Granted, I like tits as much as the next guy... but they don't make up for bad television (in this case).

Workaholics, Angry Boys, Community, The League.

Watched the new ep of Luther. Still like his character and the redhead. The cases are prob gonna be silly a lot of the time. I'm cool with it though.

Workaholics, Angry Boys, Community, The League.

Watched the new ep of Luther. Still like his character and the redhead. The cases are prob gonna be silly a lot of the time. I'm cool with it though.

watched all except the league which i didnt get into.

but just on angry boys. whats the reaction been like to the series in the US?

its pretty much bombing here in Ausland.

I dont think the US knows what it is. I only heard about it on here.

I thought the first season of EB&D was fucking great btw. I havent finished the second yet.

Delocated is really good too imo. The Leagues second season was better imo, but I really liked the first too.

an american may take it for granted, but nbc having the primetime lineup it had on thursday nights was pretty amazing, at least imo. (wtf are the other broadcasters doing, hello?)

now i have nothing funny to watch on fridays + workaholics closed for the season.

Louie's starting back up soon, but what else to watch coming up? (comedy)

Seriously, this show just turned into Prison Break like when they showed that Scholfield was some sort of experiment at the end of season 2. Never seen a show jump the shark faster than this one.

Plot hole:

When Linden asked Holder to resubmit the toll booth footage request under her name, dude obviously did submit it. Linden getting the call on the plane, city state employees dont work past 5pm.

^I have heard nothing but bad things about Angry Boys. Mostly that is just isn't funny... like, at all. Kind of a shame, since I was a fan of We Can Be Heroes, but then Summer Heights High felt a little stale, and I guess Angry Boys is just flogging a dead horse.