General TV show discussion

mrip

damn both those seem semi interesting but they're too deep in eps/seasons and i'm too lazy to catchup

Suits is only 6 or so episodes deep. season 1 still. the other 2 year they would require a little work to catch up on

yeah, have been watching suits which is why i'm interested in the others

which one should i start first?

yea i went white collar first and then burn notice

havent gotten into royal pains or covert affairs with the coyote ugly chick. necessary roughness is kinda weak

Last episode of season 3 of Sons of Anarchy made up for the mediocre Abel-Belfast storyline. The Sonny Barger cameo as founding SoA member Lenny the Pimp was brilliant. The Stephen King cameo as that creepy corpse removalist was fuckin hilarious too...

Last episode of season 3 of Sons of Anarchy made up for the mediocre Abel-Belfast storyline.

I've been catching up on Season 3 over the past several days, and was very let down by the series. I haven't finished the season, but I just watched the episode where the priest finally tells Jacks that the baby was given up for adoption.

I'm gonna take your word that it gets better cuz this season has been a bunch of fluff so far.

I've been catching up on Season 3 over the past several days, and was very let down by the series. I haven't finished the season, but I just watched the episode where the priest finally tells Jacks that the baby was given up for adoption.

I'm gonna take your word that it gets better cuz this season has been a bunch of fluff so far.

Yeah, the whole Ireland sotry arc is pretty lame. Something like 8 episodes just to get the baby back?! Get the fuck outta here. But I was reading an interview where they discussed the motive for doing such a polarising storyline; it was basically to avoid just repeating season 2, and it allowed the SoA "world" to become more fleshed out.

Still, I think the last ep almost makes up for the entire season in pure awesomeness. Definitely gonna see how season 4 goes. Don't think it's quite jumped the shark yet.