General TV show discussion

mrip

Such an awesome guilty pleasure show... Bruce Campbell is a badass.

errtime the intro comes on I cant help but make fun of it, but i always watch til the end of the ep. pretty sure its safe to say gabrielle anwar is probably the oldest female i've wanted to bone.

some real nice eye candy in these summer shows

almost done with the 5th and i'm not really sure how I feel about it yet.. I like it but not nearly as much as the other seasons

Season 5 definitely starts to go downhill... it just doesn't have what the others do. The "newspaper" and "serial killer" aspects did not seem as well planned and written IMO.

Overall, I do think it's a good season, especially when compared to other shows. But when compared to seasons 1-4, it does look weak. The first time I watched season 5 I was rather disappointed, but as time passed and I watched it again, my mind changed.

Bottom line though, it's the weakest season of The Wire... no doubt.

curb your enthusiasm. up in this. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTCHCHCHCHCHHCHCHCH

+

anyone watch justified? good?

Larry David... that's all.

Also, Justified isn't too bad... entertaining at times. Season 2 definitely picks up from the first. Give it a try!

curb is back

Larry David is basically God.

And when Breaking Bad is playing, it's the best show on TV (followed damn close by Boardwalk Empire).

wilfred's a bit boring i thought

It's definitely not a captivating show... I watch it because it airs before Louie and I usually just DVR both of them.