General TV show discussion

mrip

i'm watching all shit

as far as what's on right now from m-s

gossip girl, 2 broke chicks, sons, ringer, the new girl, revenge (enjoy this but it sucks), the league (like this), nikita, dexter, boardwalk, hung, bored to death, breaking bad (obviously doesn't suck)... don't remember

don't remember what's coming back either... mad men, borgias, game of thrones, treme; i think these ones are all good. curb and eastbound&down are occasionally hilarious. don't think i'll be watching walking dead this season.

oh yeah usa shit: suits, white collar. i gave up on burn notice after 3 seasons (lol) because i couldn't stand the fiona broad, or the self contained episodes

Anyone watched Showtime's new series Homeland yet? I just finished the first two episodes, and it looks promising. Sadly, the last thing I need is another tv show to add in the mix.

EDIT: I can't watch any of the comedies on the major networks besides Community, Parks, and 30 Rock. I've seen bits and pieces of Big Bang, and that shit is fucking terrible. I can't get into Modern Family either. Also Tosh.0 is as shitty as a one hour George Lopez special.... The Soup is exponentially more entertaining.

Best sows I've found on netflix(canada) so far -

IT crowd

Little Brittan,

The Black Donnelys

Whites

The Big C (laura linney)

The L word (gay)

rescue me

the riches

SNL: the best of christopher walken

stuff i like -

Misfits, i know a bunch of people on here used to watch it.

breaking bad

game of thrones

walking dead

jersey shore

wow mass you are watching a lot of terrible shows

i cant stoop low enough for usa

ive been watching OG twilight zone when im not watching whats currently airing

Anyone watched Showtime's new series Homeland yet? I just finished the first two episodes, and it looks promising. Sadly, the last thing I need is another tv show to add in the mix.

homeland is looking good so far. morena baccarin tits and ass loookin fine. it reminds me a little of what could have been if jack bauer turned on his country

homeland is looking good so far. morena baccarin tits and ass loookin fine. it reminds me a little of what could have been if jack bauer turned on his country

the alien face from the short lived abc show V

man, i watched a bit of Sleeper Cell when it was on and i was truly enthralled, but i completely forgot about it.

[highlight]*spoilers*[/highlight]

it ended with the whitey blowing up the baseball stadium or something right? is that even the right show? lol