General TV show discussion

mrip

pan am was no good
FYI hart of dixie is terrible. not even rachel bilson can save that
finished the pilot of terra nova and its about as bad as i expected it to be

the fuck is the matter with you? is there a tv show you haven't watched?

tonight's community was even worse than last week's. i'm convinced they've hired all new writers and dan harmon's become a blackout alcoholic. rip that show.

dont feel like looking to see if it's been talked about yet... but anyone agree with me that this season of sons of anarchy is boring?

ron perlman is the absolute worst. and as dum said, i hope they die too. maybe that creepy preacher from deadwood with the leather barbour will kill perlman. show has been shitty since the second season now. also, need more pussy in the season

my brother and i made a commitment not to watch any upcoming television show this year. This was partly because we realized how detrimental it had on our grades last year. i download all the shows i missed via torrent, and save it for the 2 month break between fall semester and spring semester of college. Guess i have no life either.

the fuck is the matter with you? is there a tv show you haven't watched?

tonight's community was even worse than last week's. i'm convinced they've hired all new writers and dan harmon's become a blackout alcoholic. rip that show.

admin access at work and a newzbin account allow me to watch tv at work.

dont watch community. thats one show i dont watch