General TV show discussion

mrip

i just started season 5, i'm gonna finish this and delete it. i need to resume weeds then i'm gonna watch mad men or breaking bad. which should i choose?

breaking bad, definitely.

i don't know whether to pick Weeds up, there's so many seasons and it doesn't really seem appealing.

how many episodes did you watch? give it time.. its hilarious.

but if you come back in a week and say "The Wire is slow and boring".. you are stupid, lol.

3 episodes. same humor in each episode

grabbed the last episode of Weeds out of boredom, the show was never great but I couldn't believe how bad it'd become, an absolute joke

I still miss Rubicon despite the dodgy ending, wasn't much into Walking Dead, felt boring and clichéd.

I like The Hour but I can't help feeling it's gonna be a letdown with the only 6 episodes format,

but dat Romola Garai...

Also, you guys are missing out if you don't watch The Shadow Line , all in slowness and tension

great great cinematography

and the sound design is just incredible.

need a newish comedy show to get into - community or always sunny?

Community is funny but not even on the level of Always Sunny. I honestly think you should watch them both, but if you're looking for one right now, then I'd go with Always Sunny.

community isn't just about delivering the funny, though it does that very well. some of my favorite episodes weren't exactly laugh riots -- i.e., the my dinner with andre ep, or troy's 21st birthday, which was somewhat dark. they've just got really good writers on that show.