Tumblr

NatseOklim

i think yardale just changed his/her username to realsidneylo and that threw me off. The fact that YS/RSL have a high rep lead me to believe it was really sidneylo. I'm still unsure if YMFY/YS/RSL is male or female, but like i said, he/she posts some guy-centric stuff.

yardbird posts in the tattoo thread and has an awesome leg sleeve. She is useless in this convo.

could someone please give me the CSS to hide the post dates? i'm sure its only a line or two but i have no idea and haven't been able to find it. also, is it possible to make the arrow (previous page button) any bigger at the bottom of the page?

just search your code for {MonthNumberWithZero} / {DayOfMonthWithZero} / {ShortYear} and remove the ones you don't want to see

i used to be all for that minimalist shiet w/o sourcing (my personal blog is guilty of this)

but for my everydaycarry blog people kept asking WHAT KNIFE IS DAT, etc so I started including source info, making people have to click thru to see what brands/models were featured in the pics

but now i'm starting to ID the gear cuz it helps with google searches #maleblogger

maybe its not a cool thing to do but would anyone complain about lack of sources who wasn't a complete faggot, i think not

I don't really get this, du. I don't check blogs that don't link back to the source with reblogs (minus tits and comedy). The whole reason I check blogs is to find stuff I haven't seen before/wouldnt see otherwise and if it doesn't link when I see something I like it's completely pointless to me.

it's not a complaint about people stealing posts because who gives a shit its the internet. it just negates the use of the blog for me.

Without links to sources it's just some dudes mood-board and who gives a fuck about that.

plus for those of us posting our own content, you're basically stealing our shit, and it's not like reblogging is all that hard .. or using the bookmarklet