Tumblr

NatseOklim

if i want all of my pictures posted to be centred (ie the max dimensions allowed is 500 pixels wide, although some are narrower and hence are aligned to the left automatically) what HTML/CSS do i need? i'm sure its incredibly basic but i don't know any. thanks in advance.

fuckin' tumblr

hoeplease is good though.

I almost made secretindictments a tumblr a few days ago cause fuckers keep reblogging me and then they get the tumblr pussy and not me

but I just can't do it. man, it feels dirty.

yeah every image on secretindictments links back to the original source or a wiki page/youtube video/whatever for film and music stuff. I try to actually find shit instead of just reblogging from other blogs.

but in the end it's still a fuckin tumblr. but on wordpress.

It's just lame to me when people reblog shit that they don't have any clue about and don't really care to know about as long as the aesthetics of the image vaguely fall within the boundaries of what is considered cool. I wish I coded a stat counter in (dunno if this is even possible) to see how many people clicked through to the sources I listed to actually get further information as opposed to just reblogging and moving on.