Raw for Women

Becks23

Guest koi.boi
I really like those PBJ 1069 OW. Where can I get them? I'm new to this. Also, info on sizing?

Just got those for my sister for xmas....size 3 runs a 31.5 waist...nice jeans...sis loved the fit and the jeans

wonder how she got those ;)

:D you should see my fadez...

btw, i don't understand why the majority of japanese denim makers only make women's denim starting at size 26. my gf was really into the iron hearts but the smallest they had were just too big on her, for example. especially when the japanese people are some of the smaller people in the world, why do they make their jeans as if they're targeting bigger people? :confused:

:D you should see my fadez...

btw, i don't understand why the majority of japanese denim makers only make women's denim starting at size 26. my gf was really into the iron hearts but the smallest they had were just too big on her, for example. especially when the japanese people are some of the smaller people in the world, why do they make their jeans as if they're targeting bigger people? :confused:

i dont know either, my girlfriend needs a 24 or 25

• 3 weeks later...

a nice man was selling kmw rockers in my size in the supermarket. i was pleasantly surprised by how well the unisex style fit through the leg. the heavy denim does flatten my already-lacking ass but i'm hoping that will change a bit with wear. rise is perfect. not low (sling & stones) but not too high, hits just below my belly button. if you don't mind the (slightly tacky) selvedge coin pocket and don't need to accommodate 'feminine curves' these might be an option. fit pics from only 2 weeks of wear. IMG_0916.jpgIMG_0927.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeffvyain

alright guys and girls...

my girlfriend's a 24. what options are actually out there for me? would prefer a girly tapered leg, but I just want options. I feel like I have none.

my girlfriend's a 24. what options are actually out there for me? would prefer a girly tapered leg, but I just want options. I feel like I have none.

APC New Cure and New Standard are unisex, and come in smaller sizes.

Nudie Slim Jim, Grim Timm, and Super Slim Kim all give a nice lady-like silhouette.

All of those are availiable in 25, and most are so slim you could afford to size up from 24.

Skull Linda size 0.

I think BiG still has the size 0 in stock or you can email fabfour to order.

Guest jeffvyain

skull linda in a size 0 is a 27 inch waist. not even close to a 24. need a 00 for sure, which is what I can't find. I would prefer not to go with nudie (because of the horrible pockets) or APC (because of the boxy hips). I've seen the way they fit most girls on here, and i'm not a fan. low rise/selvage/tapered 00? anywhere? Those skull Lindas and the new O/W PBJs are PERFECT...just too big

skull linda in a size 0 is a 27 inch waist. not even close to a 24. need a 00 for sure, which is what I can't find. I would prefer not to go with nudie (because of the horrible pockets) or APC (because of the boxy hips). I've seen the way they fit most girls on here, and i'm not a fan. low rise/selvage/tapered 00? anywhere? Those skull Lindas and the new O/W PBJs are PERFECT...just too big

How about these?

Star Union (Toyo's Women's only line..)

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/09/introducing-star-union-japanese.php

The smallest they make is 26, and it's unsanforized, low rise, selvedge, 14.5 ounce stiff denim, indigo. They run pretty small.. if you feel like it may be too large, i can send it to you, if you like it you can pay for it, if not, you can send it back...

I have NO idea why i didn't think of this the first time around.

These fit exactly what you want, low rise, selvedge, indigo, japanese, etc.... and the size 25 shrinks to 24.5" after a hot soak:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=239

i like yer new jeans and minicuffs suba. :cool:

jeffvyain--sling & stone rachels.

SLIN-WJ2_V1.jpg

low rise, tapered, selvage.

they go down to sz 24 for sure maybe smaller...and they run pretty tts if not a size small. they come up on ebay occasionally, i just sold a pair of sz24 for <200, seen other ladies score them for <130...and got the pair i had for 120. or you can get them retail for 308 at places like Revolve.

edit:

also the brand Jean Shop has a pair of tapered, selvage, lowrise or midrise for about 200. or more, i forgot. they certainly have smaller sizes.

Suba,

Your ass is lacking nothing.

Seriously, the Kicking Mules look vicious on you. I'm kind of shocked more guys haven't chimed in to express the appropriate levels of appreciation/awe.

I used to love admiring women in jeans, but lately they just bore me. Same old, same old. The jeans, I mean. And o.k., yes, maybe the women, too.

But you look like you're flying right in those Rockers. Nicely done.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys. i think she appreciates the comments.

and good eyes optima, she went with a 26, which is the smallest size they offer. but it's still a tad too big for her. wish they made a 25, which would have been absolutely perfect, imo. but i still think they look very good on her and the fade is mad fantastic.

i believe uniqlo size 0 is 24, 25ish and is made of quality denim esp for the price, imho

My GF just picked up some of these and they look pretty good on her. She tried on Cures and NS, but they didn’t look right. She went with a 24 only because I kept making here size down,

“Are they comfortable?"

"Yeah?"

"Ok, then you need a smaller sizeâ€

They have like 1% stretch material of some kind and the denim is on the thin side, but for 3999 you cant ask for too much I suppose. Also, they were tagged as a 24 and not 0 or 00. Ill try and put up some pics later.

BTW, Subarashi, the KWMs look great on you!

what would be my best bet for a curvy figure? i have a relatively narrow waist, but have more of a booty - i own jeans in every size from a 27 (joe's) through to a 30 (denimbirds), but hate that jeans that fit correctly when standing still result in plumber's butt when seated. the denimbirds are actually great in the back, but i would love something with plainer pockets. are there any raw denim jeans with a higher back rise?