Raw for Women

Becks23

If I had to chose between the two I would go for the PBJs....But I am not a fan of nudie so that would be why. I found the quality of the pbj's ten times better then nudies. This is personal opinion of course. I have talked to gals here who love the fit of the long John. As for the fit between the too they are similar if you are looking at the pbj 1069. Super slim fit. Skinny leg.

Really it will be a matter of what kind of denim she preferes. I found the nudies stiff, and the pbj's in this particular cut are soft and fuzzy.

i don't get the hate for nudies. just buy a pair without contrast stitch pockets or remove the stitching yourself. they're really decent jeans otherwise--and on fit they're better than PBJs for me at least which are cut for ladies with thin thighs and wider waists.

objectively, PBJ skinny is and looks wider than Nudie long john or thin finn. denim quality on both are so-so because PBJ women's has a lot of stretch in them but the denim is beautiful and slubbier. Nudie thin finn for sure has a much better fit for me on top and are comfortable through and through...but i do like PBJs even though they need a belt and then they're still tight thru the thighs.

Quick question about Good Society skinny jeans.

They look quite nice and I think I'm going to buy a pair but since they're skinny jeans, should I still size down two or one?

Agree with Isoform...pbj's are very slim in the thighs.

I was the opposite of isoform, I found nudies uncomfortable and didnt like them, but again that is just personal preference.

It would of course be better if you could take her out and have her try some on first, then she will know what she likes regarding the kind of denim.

Ytti- a 3 would probably work but the thighs will need a good stretching.

Venus- It depends on what other jeans you wear as to how to compare a size up or down. So what other jeans do you own?

Venus- It depends on what other jeans you wear as to how to compare a size up or down. So what other jeans do you own?

Really not so great ones haha

My old levis are 5, express 6 , bdg 30 =P

I gotta chuck out some dough for better jeans.

Just gotta have the courage to buy them online though.

thought i'd post some fit pics of my 45rpm nandos. (thanks john!)

the fit is nice and relaxed, a nice break from my other skinny jeans. the indigo is such a decadent rich hue, but as others have attested, the nando sumi nando is really difficult to take pictures of! i guess the elusive subtlety only adds to their appeal. the brass rivets compliment the denim well and i'm lovin the higher but not too high waist. signature red selvedge too.

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

oh yea, curse them for not making them just a size smaller.

No problem! It fits your perfect! Boy, you're hot!:)

I'm looking for a pair of straight leg raws for the summer. There didn't seem to be any conclusion about where to look for curvy girls, but any further suggestions? I'm currently looking at APC New Cures and, the Sling & Stone straight leg, and good Society straight. I currently have Nudie Slim Kims (below) and am looking for something that is not as tapered and is looser below the knee.

front2.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of straight leg raws for the summer. There didn't seem to be any conclusion about where to look for curvy girls, but any further suggestions? I'm currently looking at APC New Cures and, the Sling & Stone straight leg, and good Society straight. I currently have Nudie Slim Kims (below) and am looking for something that is not as tapered and is looser below the knee.

S&S straight and Good Society straight are the exact same cut, minus the rise. new cures are gonna be slimmer than the Slim Kim's at the hem.

This thread isn't that long and on about every single page Skull Linda has been recommended for curvy girls and as a straight leg option.

I've read it a couple of times through, but I'd like some options. Lindas were also recommended for "tall and skinny" and I'd rather not spend weeks stretching out the hips on a pair of jeans in the summer.

Lindas have a hip flare specifically for curvy females--which is why they are half selvage versus full selvage...they won't hurt if you get the right size and they'll stretch out very quickly (within a few days).

The Lindas and Samurai Geisha were the most forgiving Japanese cuts for curvy ladies I've seen in person...trick is being honest and going with your own size.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a pair of Good Society jeans sz 28 today. My first pair of raw jeans :D.

I am not skinny and tall so it's hard to find a pair of jeans that would look good. These fit pretty well. Still a little bit too tight..they flatten out my butt... I hope they will stretch little bit in a few more days.

jeans5-1.jpg

thought i'd post some fit pics of my 45rpm nandos. (thanks john!)

the fit is nice and relaxed, a nice break from my other skinny jeans. the indigo is such a decadent rich hue, but as others have attested, the nando sumi nando is really difficult to take pictures of! i guess the elusive subtlety only adds to their appeal. the brass rivets compliment the denim well and i'm lovin the higher but not too high waist. signature red selvedge too.

oh yea, curse them for not making them just a size smaller.

Great looking Nando x Nando's!

Thats the women's striaght cut, right? Mind if I ask what size they are? And what your natural waist is and/or sizing in something common like Diesel jeans(size 2, 4, 6 etc)?

I'm trying to get a pair for my girlfriend, and myself. Love that lightweight denim.

bought a pair of the good society women slims. they are a great fit, but you definitely want to size down one or two. after soaking them but before they are totally dry, you can pull em on to mold them to your body.

for a while now i was wondering why my hands were slightly blue - health problems? hair dye? - but then i finally realized it was the indigo!

anyone know where i can find good society women size measurements? or anyone have any experience? i'm between sizes, 25/26, and don't know whether to go for a 25 or 24...

minimum, size down one. but personally i would go for the 24. i went down one, which felt uncomfortable for two days. but now i feel i could have gone down two.

ask and you shall receive:

slimlegspec.jpg

this should be 100% accurate, give or take slight unnoticable differences between each pair.

THANK YOUUUUU!!

yttri, yeah, I think i will be sizing down 2 to a 24.... bit scared but might as well go for it because the raws i have now are too big after going down 1

i've been looking for some for my girlfriend, too.

she wants to try it out, but she wants to lose a little more weight first so i guess she can wear them for a really really long time once she is at her desired weight...

i think i'm going to get her some new cures..

those skull jeans look dope, though.

anyone know anything about how those fit on women?

my girlfriend refuses to get into raw denim because the idea of not washing your jeans terrifies her.

but it's quite nice that i get to take off my jeans when i get into bed. stuff happens, you know.

my girlfriend refuses to get into raw denim because the idea of not washing your jeans terrifies her.

but it's quite nice that i get to take off my jeans when i get into bed. stuff happens, you know.

Are you trying to say you're sexually active already? Be carefull... :)

anyone know where i can find good society women size measurements? or anyone have any experience? i'm between sizes, 25/26, and don't know whether to go for a 25 or 24...

I suggest that you size down two like me. Mine was a bit snug at first and I had to hold my breath to button it down but it fits perfectly now. It stretched out within a week and the waist and thighs is much looser.

i really wish i had sized down two.

also, i put my jeans in the washing machine today - cold gentle cycle - because i'm getting sick of all that indigo rubbing off. let it hang dry last night and put them on. while there's still some loose indigo, at least my hands aren't totally blue. i also didn't notice any fading at all in general.

hey all. sorry about goodsociety being stubborn. there's a lot of loose indigo in the denim and it just runs over onto any sign of fading on the creases. a good trick is to wash them a few times with light detergent to wash out all the loose indigo and do a hang dry. you'll get better fading that way.