Raw for Women

Becks23

^ what's in your water bottle?

I was gonna bring some black sand home so I put it in the water bottle loll

Found out it was illegal though.. The locals there were also saying how the tourists who brought Hawaiian rocks or sand home got cursed or something

I know this has been asked a billion time, but how do you size in women nudies jean? Size up or size down 2 times? Or it suppose to fit like you can't button it? lol

its just like mens

if the chick is a size 26 and she wants APCs, then size down to a 24.

unfortunately there are no 24s. they dont seem to exist.

lol im kidding. but theyre really hard to find.

my nudies are a 25x32s, but they've stretched out a bit. not as much as my ACPs though. my apc's are 25s but i only sized down twice, and i feel like theyre still a little baggier than my nudies.

its not much different

i think the other difference is that some girl jeans have that weird 00~7(?) size chart thing.

like a 0, for instance, would be a 25, and a 1 would be a 26.

hmm... visual size chart? :

00 = 24

0 = 25

1 = 26

3 = 27

5 = 28

7 = 30

idk im guesstimating but its somewhat along those lines.

some girl designer jeans have that 24&up sizing chart though

like i know true religions, citizens of humanity, sevens and lucky's have their sizings in the double digits

if you dont mind me asking, are you trying to buy denim for a girl? :]

I was wondering if someone could help me with some womens sizing. Unfortunately after having my child and being at home all day, my Fiancée cant fit into any good jeans made for women that I can find. Now that she has some interest in Good denim she said If I can find her some that fit I can throw away her drawer full of walmart/kholes gargabe.

Her waist in mens is around 30-31.

Her thighs straight across from the crotch are 26''

Im having a problem finding some jeans to fit her legs. She makes some of my power lifter buddies jealous with these tree trunks.

Here is a pic of her in some levis 518s size 11 womens.

IMG00525-20100828-1109.jpg

Any ideas on some denim I could check out that may suite her? Thanks in advance!

hey Mike, i'm no expert, but for what it's worth, here's my take:

no ladies' stuff is coming to mind (i suspect that sling and stones, balders, geishas, ladies' pbj, and somets all will probably be cut too slim, although there could be stuff i'm not thinking of / i could be remembering those measurements wrong), but your fiancee may do well with a men's cut.

this has been said plenty before, but i'd recommend measuring a pair of jeans that she feels good in, and then checking those waist, rise, and thigh measurements against some men's stuff. i've seen men's flat head (3001?), pbj (tvshooter's lovely lady has 005s i think), and iron heart all work on girls. ih even has a boot cut i think (461 maybe), if that is your lady's thing.

since you included some measurements in your post, this approach probably isn't news to you, but i guess my point is that if you take precise measurements from something she already likes, you can feel confident about comparing to size charts. and don't fear men's cuts. she doesn't need to know.

(sorry for this long response, it's a really slow night....)

Guest redchris
fifthrequisitejeansgise.jpg

Here s my flatmate

She s wearing her new Fifthrequisite Giselle skinny

i think it s a unisex fit, i saw a guy posted his photos in here

Unisex fit ?!!!!!! (spills pint all over keyboard).