Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

Well, in the past two weekends, I've done overnights at Carleton and Macalester. Rural MN vs Minneapolis/St Paul, respectively. I'm really torn. Any students of either on here?

no! no! nO! not macalester!

/i was a student there last year. hated it. too damn small, classes are mostly a joke, student body is primarily douchebag coke-sniffing hipsters from new york. avoid. pleaaaaaaaaase

anyway

since i'm NOT at mac, i'm transferring...heard back positive from american and u.vermont, negative from u.maryland, and i'm waiting to hear from boston university, which is my top choice...let's pray

sawdust: hope you get into BU, but be prepared for the bro culture saturating every facet of life. That being said, generally chill place.

But UVM is always mad fun when I visit. Always good beer, chill people, dank weed conceptz. Vermont, and especially Burlington, is underrated fo sho.

• 2 weeks later...

the one good thing about uci is the apartments surrounding the school are not too bad. they have some decent condos and such with private gates and their own pool and gym. malls, and beach and clubs that aren't too far... and as you probably already know, lots of asians too

i am officially transferring from UCI to USC next fall

the one good thing about uci is the apartments surrounding the school are not too bad. they have some decent condos and such with private gates and their own pool and gym. malls, and beach and clubs that aren't too far... and as you probably already know, lots of asians too

i am officially transferring from UCI to USC next fall

are you transferring cause UCI kids hate bitchasses?

I finally got that pair of Dior's I've been wanting since the first post in this topic!

I got them at the beginning of the year. They are awesome!

Wondering if any other LSU sufuers were here... I always see a group of Swedish guys walking around in Nudies, KMWs, and Edwins.

SYRACUSE IN FALL (instead of spring '10)

so fucking excited i cant stop smiling

Celebrating with a really fat L in 20 minutes.

AHHHH :):):):):)