Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

uc riverside over here. i was checkin out this girls ass for 10mins who was bent over on a table in the lounge the other day. and after a while of fondin over her ass i realized she was rockin flatheads! and she peeped at my diors, there truly are such things as love at first sight. :)

• 2 weeks later...

hendodo.

pepperdine is an amazing school, especially if you are in business. i went there for a while before going to UCI and eventually USC. i miss it a lot. very beautiful place with lots of nice people. if i can start over again, i would have stayed. if you are a science guy or not religious, you might want to rethink it since there are mandatory religion courses and most people are of the christian religion. and there sciences suck (not that they don't teach it).

hendodo.

pepperdine is an amazing school, especially if you are in business. i went there for a while before going to UCI and eventually USC. i miss it a lot. very beautiful place with lots of nice people. if i can start over again, i would have stayed. if you are a science guy or not religious, you might want to rethink it since there are mandatory religion courses and most people are of the christian religion. and there sciences suck (not that they don't teach it).

wow. sounds like what i wanted. im thinking about business economics/management. im christian, too , so it sounds like a good fit.. did you apply for financial aid? and what SAT scores/gpa/etc did you have??

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...