Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

Any recommendations on Cal State schools? It's application time and it's either CS or community and then transfer for me. I don't have the grades to make it to a UC or suches. Thanks in advance

edit: preferably not anywhere near the LA area as I would like to go far and dorm.

Any recommendations on Cal State schools? It's application time and it's either CS or community and then transfer for me. I don't have the grades to make it to a UC or suches. Thanks in advance

edit: preferably not anywhere near the LA area as I would like to go far and dorm.

if your'e transferring you'll probably live in transfer housing anyhow. (same as dorming in my eyes). my advice is to stay in la put in work and transfer out asap.

this REALLY isn't the place for solid college advice but transfer housing is usually housing for transfer students only. i don't know if all schools have this option, but ucsd has transfer housing which is way nicer than regular dorms. as for how long it takes...it's really up to you. i know some people who transferred out in one year, but i know more people who are still stuck at CC going on their 4+ year

lul, ohai. Nice seeing you here. I don't post that often on lafixed or here, but I do from time to time.

I was just looking for college info because of I haven't started applying yet and wasn't thinking I'd see lafixed peeps on here. How's college shit going?