Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

I've enjoyed Brandeis a great deal. In addition to being a solid liberal arts school, what makes the school truly unique are the opportunities available for students in leadership, but it in clubs, in research, academically, etc.

We're about 50% Jewish, and the tennis team is not very good.

count it! ha

I've enjoyed Brandeis a great deal. In addition to being a solid liberal arts school, what makes the school truly unique are the opportunities available for students in leadership, but it in clubs, in research, academically, etc.

We're about 50% Jewish, and the tennis team is not very good.

hmm sounds interesting. how far is it from boston?

9 miles west of the city with free shuttles running on weekends. Start Googling son, I don't work for admissions.

In other news I'll be graduating in 5 months and need a job. The field I had been preparing to enter has imploded and seems to be taking much of the country down with it. I literally am back to drawing board right now. Any ideas?

9 miles west of the city with free shuttles running on weekends. Start Googling son, I don't work for admissions.

In other news I'll be graduating in 5 months and need a job. The field I had been preparing to enter has imploded and seems to be taking much of the country down with it. I literally am back to drawing board right now. Any ideas?

actually i used wikipedia. i still just wanted to hear it from someone who actually went there, ya know? and what did you major in/what field were you preparing to enter? and theres always community college for a quick bachelors degree. and mcdonalds!

well i don't want to sound conceited so i won't answer the first part. my gpa last semester was a 4.061. currently taking one AP class and the rest honors, planning on taking 3 AP classes my junior year and probably 3 more senior year. also applying for a student exchange/study abroad program for this summer.

alright thanks. i guess i need to take a look and visit it. nyc is only like 2 hours from me.

also. anyone going to school in boston that could give me some advice on schools up there?

saying that youre only a sophomore, you seem to be a good candidate for any school..good job keep up the grades:D

I'm appyling here:

• Bard

• NYU

• UCLA, UCSD, Berkeley

• Clark (which I don’t want to go to but might be the only place I get in)

• BU

• Hampshire

• Occidental

If you think you can get into the ones you listed that are better than Clark and Hamster, then you can get into Oxy.

Penn State University, the most progressive underground around. Art schools, hampshire college, california, they got nuthin on us.

that really cracked me up, thanks for that

thats hardly a joke

im happy to make laugh

damn. i thought sc didnt give full rides? i thought the most was 1/2 tuition?

if i am not mistaken, which i very well could be, the college of letters, arts and sciences does not, but I think the different schools like Marshall and Viterbi have their own.

just checked.

http://www.marshall.usc.edu/undergradprograms/advising/advising-scholarships.htm

that's the official policy. but i know he got 4 years. cause he's an arrogant fucking asshole so i made him show me the award letter.