Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

my experience was very good...

if you're going in undergrad, you'll find that the school is HUUUUUUUUUUGE.....

consider joining a frat to get in the social mix....the frat/soro thing is a big deal on campus....

i can't recommend any though....i just used to hang out with a bunch of people from different frats...

tons of chicks....TONS....and nice ones too...

you'd basically see a new head-turning chick everyday you are there...period...

Turned in my Early Decision app for UPenn yesterday. I applied for the Wharton School of Business, hopefully I can get in, not sure if I'm competitive enough scores-wise, but my essays definitely kick ass, even if I do say so myself. (:

Also applying to:

MIT (2nd best business school in the country, pretty surprising)

NYU

Carnegie Mellon

Berkeley

Yeah, don't do the really generic ones that everyone's done before. And god please, if they ask you to write one on why you wanna get in, don't use the (insert college here) will be the key that will unlock the door to my success line. I heard a college admissions officer dies of high blood pressure every time someone writes that.

Turned in my Early Decision app for UPenn yesterday. I applied for the Wharton School of Business, hopefully I can get in, not sure if I'm competitive enough scores-wise, but my essays definitely kick ass, even if I do say so myself. (:

Also applying to:

MIT (2nd best business school in the country, pretty surprising)

NYU

Carnegie Mellon

Berkeley

best is kind of arbirtrary, kind of depends on what side of business you want. but good luck on wharton i will + rep you if you post an acceptance letter to stern, wharton, or sloan :D

Best to me is based on the article I pulled off US World and News. They ranked them based on resources and whatever, but the most important thing was the amount of recruiters and job offers that undergrads get. I don't want to go job hunting after college, so this path makes me pretty much set.

They'll notify me on the 15th of Dec. We'll see. Trying not to jinx it.

University of Pennsylvania '09

Skull Lindas

PBJ slims

O_O?

on an unrelated note I found out I accidentally posted the wrong answer to a question on the Supplement portion of my NYU Early Decision App. Anyone have any ideas on how it could be corrected? I've already turned it in, so I'm guessing... no.

my experience was very good...

if you're going in undergrad, you'll find that the school is HUUUUUUUUUUGE.....

consider joining a frat to get in the social mix....the frat/soro thing is a big deal on campus....

i can't recommend any though....i just used to hang out with a bunch of people from different frats...

tons of chicks....TONS....and nice ones too...

you'd basically see a new head-turning chick everyday you are there...period...

sweet... im applying to u of i, among some others schools in IL, and a few out of state. how hard is it getting into their engineering programs? i applied priority under biomedical engineering :cool:

i dont even think there is anyone here in NC, but I'm at East Carolina University

with two pairs of 1947 LVC

one is 7months old and from USA line

one is 2 months old and from euro line cause you cant buy a 34x36 here (have to go through cultizm, which i dont mind.)

Im in NC.

currently at NCSU

rocking some LVC at the moment

McGill University here. Have too many but currently wearing Acnes, Dior 19cm, Ksubis and Cheap Monday. Actually, out of those I wear my cheap mondays and diors the most. A couple nudies lieing in my closet somewhere. Ive seen a couple diors around campus, even some supreme.

Oh word? Lived in Raleigh all my life. The Levi store at Crabtree used to have LVCs for sale but that was like 2 years ago.

haha, crabtree! woo woo! I sized my first pair of LVCs there a couple years ago, and was really confused about how tight they were even though they were 33. the last LVCs I saw there were some really old distressed 47s and the 70s 517s.

NC State huh? my brother goes there, he doesn't rock LVC like me but I did convert him to 501 shrink to fit. hes a sophomore in the architecture program.

University of Pennsylvania C'07, currently working on campus at the Med School before grad school...

I wear:

WarehousexBiG SUFU660

Naked&Famous Slim Guy Black Selvage

How selective was the process when you applied? Did you have a higher GPA than my sperm count, or were your essays Nobel Prize worthy? I applied Early Decision, and I could use some moral support. :\