Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

supreme's just rollin through hardcore history now ...

it's a cool tee. i just don't get it.

they should use a nyhc band. ssd tee didn't make sense as boston crew used to beat the shit out of new yorkers at their own shows.

i definately want at least a few hats especially the red one with earflaps.

maybe some field pants.

and of course the box hoody (if it's cyc)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a cool tee. i just don't get it.

they should use a nyhc band. ssd tee didn't make sense as boston crew used to beat the shit out of new yorkers at their own shows.

You should consider that it maybe, just maybe, related to Charles Bronson the actor, as Deathwish is based in New York and is imagery they've referenced before.

The SSD shirt did make sense as it didn't reference Boston at all, rather the album title, "the kids will have their say", which fitted in nicely with the whole push of youthful rebellion in their other tees like the Les Mis/Youth Crew tee and those kids with signs whatever.

You should consider that it maybe, just maybe, related to Charles Bronson the actor, as Deathwish is based in New York and is imagery they've referenced before.

The SSD shirt did make sense as it didn't reference Boston at all, rather the album title, "the kids will have their say", which fitted in nicely with the whole push of youthful rebellion in their other tees like the Les Mis/Youth Crew tee and those kids with signs whatever.

i actually didn't at all consider it was related to the band. i was just quoting the guy who thought it was. i still don't get the concept of the graphic though. maybe there's something on the back?

obviously it wasn't a reference to the city of boston, but that's boston crew on the shirt and the record is from a boston band, and the boston & ny scenes were at war back when that record was released. i do get what you're saying about the rebellion theme, something i already understood when i first saw the tees.

btw i forgot they did a madball tee.

there's no way. is there? no way. right?

maybe you just saw some japanese tourists who came to New York to see the supleme shop, and were just standing there staring at the sign telling them that their vacation has been ruined. and then they walked away in tears.

yeah there are dudes line up as of yesterday but theres 1 dude that has the list of names of the people next to a number. so yeah.

these fucking kids cant be serious list or no list im still cutting all of those herbs

i don't think the box tees are confirmed for today, i guess we'll find out soon enough. other than that i have no idea what they'd be lining up for

cruiser jackets? duck coats? plain beanies? yea, i have no idea mane. there's nothing affordable and beasty on the preview except the mont blank stuff, the veritas sweatshirt and some t's.

Heavy box logo pullovers were teased in the webshop.

Other than that, no idea.

Can't wait to do the "walk by Supreme on my lunch break only to see a line to the gas station" and then leave.

You know the majority of this shit will be around later anyhow.

Somebody really SHOULD call the truancy officer, shit would be epic.

Heavy box logo pullovers were teased in the webshop.

Other than that, no idea.

Can't wait to do the "walk by Supreme on my lunch break only to see a line to the gas station" and then leave.

You know the majority of this shit will be around later anyhow.

Somebody really SHOULD call the truancy officer, shit would be epic.

Post his number and I will