Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

NY UPDATE:

box pullovers only available in PURPLE as of 3PM

no JFK tees at all

definitely not surprising here.

what's nice about a new supreme season dropping is that it gives me a chance to snag up classic pieces on ebay and the like for much cheaper than i should because kids are blowing their money on all this new junk.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's hilarious, last time they did box logo hoodies they were a mid season drop and stuck around for 4-6 weeks.

this just proves that, economically speaking, they should never do another box tee again, they probably make 4x profit on each hood and can sell just as many.

agreed. it is crazy how many of these things they can move in such a short amount of time considering the price. i'm not insinuating that all these kids are using their parents money, but i know some do and it just makes me laugh when i think about how my parents would react if i asked for 200 dollar for a sweatshirt and a hat when i was 14.

LA was pretty bad by 8am...not around the corner bad, but pretty bad. Shit was pretty easy to get, cut right to the front, was in and out in like 20 minutes, got everything i wanted, and some stuff to get rid of as well. No box tees, i dont even know where that came from? Just 8 tees, $32 each Bronson tee was $36 (which im selling btw). But yeah there was just a lot of fobs and wack ass fools that had last seasons gear all decked out. Boxing gloves were like 80 something....eh i dont know thats all i really went for, just the shit that goes quick. Beanies are pretty dope though.

LA was pretty bad by 8am...not around the corner bad, but pretty bad. Shit was pretty easy to get, cut right to the front, was in and out in like 20 minutes, got everything i wanted, and some stuff to get rid of as well. No box tees, i dont even know where that came from? Just 8 tees, $32 each Bronson tee was $36 (which im selling btw). But yeah there was just a lot of fobs and wack ass fools that had last seasons gear all decked out. Boxing gloves were like 80 something....eh i dont know thats all i really went for, just the shit that goes quick. Beanies are pretty dope though.

Did you happen to notice if the leather bomber was in stock yet?

heron preston strikes me as a dude who has no actual talent besides making people think he's important

but hey if that pays the bills then i cant hate

No at all man.

He's in the position he's in now because he has talent, for sure.

Hopefully the pricing on the outwear isn't too drastic.

Got my eye on one or two things.

walked past at like 6-something. lots of corny kids, some already carrying preme bags, lined up around the corner. i took a peek inside and saw that the only things i really cared about were still sitting there and went over to uniqlo because my ladyfriend wanted some denimz.

if any of you dudes are interested, there are like 5 different new flannel's at uniqlo for 40 a pop. nice shirts for the price.